Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? (24371 Views)

AFCON 2019: Who Are Your Top 3 Super Eagles Players So Far? / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? by BluntBoy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
HabuD:

I hope you're watching the match and remember i asked you to snapshot my post, that this eagles would never go far! That its better they get beaten by cameroun now because this team will certainly be thrashed by egypt even if they manage to beat cameroun which will be unlikely. And to worsen matters, this is even like one of the most UNIMPRESSIVE cameroonian sides at an AFCON, yet see how well they are playing us. That shows how disastrous the nigerian team is! Like i said before this is the worst nigerian team at an AFCON. A bunch of amateurs with a useless coach. i said it the moment nigeria lost to a very useless argentina team at the world cup that this coach can never take us anywhere, but as usual, we nigerians love to get sentimental and celebrate mediocrity.

We beat Cameroon and South Africa bundled Egypt out of the tournament.

I told you that Egypt were never on fire. They have been virtually unimpressive.
Re: AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
kayusely70:
How market we beat cameroon 3-2
nor be me u suppose ask...u suppose ask the other guy..
Re: AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? by goshen26: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
SA dat couldn't beat Morocco...ll beat Egypt ...with who Percy tau...hmm

I purpose can!e to look for this mention; when I told you that you can't say yet that SA is out, have you now seen reason wit me?
Re: AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2019
goshen26:

I purpose can!e to look for this mention; when I told you that you can't say yet that SA is out, have you now seen reason wit me?
e shock me oooo... fear de catch me self as Nigeria wan play them now.... this nations cup don de full of surprises
Re: AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? by goshen26: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
e shock me oooo... fear de catch me self as Nigeria wan play them now.... this nations cup don de full of surprises

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Otti, Wishes Him Successful Administration (Photos) / Leicester City's BPL Triumph: 5 Life Lessons To Be Learned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.