Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) (37866 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Fire Victims @ Ochanja Mkt & Toronto Hospital Onitsha / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by kenchop: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
LasgidiOnline:
see more graphic and shocking photos here: https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/07/gory-sight-benue-buries-tanker-fire-victims.html
Stop been stupid, why wud you think we want to see more graphic pix. you low life will do anything for traffic on ur site.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Ferrous:
People that woke up for their daily hustling
And they forgot about the daily hustling to go about scooping fuel from the accident scene only to end up going too soon embarassed People never learn from past mistakes. This shiit will still repeat itself another time. When sane people will quickly evacuate the accident area because of spilled petrol and probably call fire service in case but my people go dey form smart dey scoop fuel when dem go sell.. How much can one person scoop that is worth dying for I pray that the living will be wiser and learn
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Okoyeebo: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:
Government should start selling dead bodies to ritualists. It will generate a huge revenue.

They would start with you
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by sayisayi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Onyi22:
Oh God HV mercy on us

God left Naija a long time ago. He then outsourced it to the British, who gave the Devil a 100 year lease.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

Prayer works whether u or any of ur atheistic fellows believe or not. Everything in life has its principles even unbelief. If u pray to God and stand on the high way in front of a moving truck u become automatic minced meat. God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. Praying alone is nothing without works.. Stop displaying ur foolishness anyhow. If u want to serve Lucifer u still require wisdom also if u want to be ur own god and serve no one or believe nothing but the basic evolution of man from the beginning to now in this dimension and the afterlife, u still require a lot of wisdom. So hustle wisdom and stop showing urself everywhere upandan angry
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Starhearts: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:
Government should start selling dead bodies to ritualists. It will generate a huge revenue.

U need mental therapy
U have been cursed
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
U will soon fall a victim
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Pfola: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:
Just imagine what you are saying, some of those who lost their lives in that incident has family members here reading this nonsense you just wrote.... Common, if you can't empathize then sympathize where in you cant do any of them please keep quite.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
See roasted pricks o
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kai, OMG...that tanker must be investigated thoroughly, what has the people of Benue done to deserve this..may they find peace in rest
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by darkelf: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IF PRAYERS WORKED, THERE WON'T BE TRAGEDIES AND SUDDEN, PAINFUL DEATHS WITH THE WAY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE PRAY FOR AND AGAINST THINGS BEFORE LEAVING THEIR HOMES EVERY MORNING.

THE MORE WE PRAY FOR SAFE TRIPS THE MORE PEOPLE DIE ON THE ROADS.
THE MORE WE PRAY FOR GOOD HEALTH, THE MORE PHARM COMPANIES CASH IN.
THE MORE WE PRAY FOR BETTER LIVES AND A GOOD COUNTRY THE WORSE EVERYTHING GETS.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE EITHER USELESS, OR ARE BEING LISTEN TO BY A GOD WHO DOESN'T CARE.

NOR EXIST.

You make some sense bro.

Prayers seem to be powerless in Africa

1 Like

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Baroba(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Always taking the road of least resistance, why must people be buried like this? What in God's name is wrong with this useless country..Is it too difficult for Nigeria to create a DNA database so that families can bury their loved ones with dignity..

There is no dignity in this, may there souls find peace.

1 Like

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by hecha38(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IF PRAYERS WORKED, THERE WON'T BE TRAGEDIES AND SUDDEN, PAINFUL DEATHS WITH THE WAY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE PRAY FOR AND AGAINST THINGS BEFORE LEAVING THEIR HOMES EVERY MORNING.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE EITHER USELESS, OR ARE BEING LISTEN TO BY A GOD WHO DOESN'T CARE.

NOR EXIST.
Clear thoughts of a fool just like the Bible say: A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by emilas1979(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=LasgidiOnline post=79923553]The victims of the tanker fire at Ahumbe village in Gwer East LGA of Benue State were buried yesterday.

According to an aide of the state governor, Philip Mbakuuv Ankyhquwa who was at the mass burial for the victims revealed that a total of 30 corpses were buried.

His post reads;

It was a moment of grieve today at Ahumbe as victims of tanker explosion were committed to mother earth.

Thirty (30) corpses were laid to rest in the mass grave.

Just as the burial was taking place death was reported of five more victims at General Hospital Aliade and four others at the Local government clinic. Three others who were rushed to Makurdi also surrendered to burns.

Some people were burnt into ashes. We saw seven heaps of ashes with human structure.

Pray for those struggling with burns in the hospital.

Recall that a Petrol tanker caught fire at Ahumbe village in Benue killing over 30 persons on Monday 1st July 2019.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/07/gory-sight-benue-buries-tanker-fire-victims.html

May they rest in perfect peace. Amem
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
hecha38:
Clear thoughts of a fool just like the Bible say: A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD

IF A FOOL CAN ACKNOWLEDGE AN OBVIOUS FACT, THEN YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
post=79929338:

OMG! shocked shocked
This is a gory sight!

We pray for those still in the hospital with severe burns to survive.
I still think it's not a real person behind this account.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Valerie234: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
God have mercy on your children... Rip to the victims. embarassed
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by gwama: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
CRUDE OIL is a shame for Nigeria cool cool
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by THUNDER4real(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by chudi55: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
When will these mass burial stop in benue God have mercy and forgive them there sins
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by stasius: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
So many mass graves in Benue state.

What archeologists will find there in thousands of years to come sha...
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Adebowhales:
Only few people here can grasp the depth of your sarcasm.I bet you they will abuse you much.
But I'm glad I could see what you mean

1 Like

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NOR EXIST.
With this your Chronicles,Looks to me like you are trying to convince yourself that prayer doesn't work instead of convincing the Op. I feel you bro,it's not easy being an atheist,you are actually going against the deepest natural instint in man. Infact put a man in the jungle away from civilization,he will still grow up to believe there's a God,he might choose the trees or rocks or moon or the sun as a good,but he will believe in something, that's how natural the believe in the supernatural is to man.
But hey,to everyone is life choices. I respect your choice though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
sexyking1:
Benue state has witnessed the worse death this period! My grand pa told me about their role in Biafra war. I just don't know why this calamity is befalling the innocent generation that do not know much about wat their fathers did. May their souls rest in peace...Amen
Here we go again,they are here again,the victimized,the marginalized,the cheated,the this the that. Here is a thread to mourn those who died due to the carelessness of tanker driver and this one has related it to suffering because of their role in Biafra, just to think the same God created me and some of you hate filled bigots still baffles me.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by JeromeBlack: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Greatzeus:

With this your Chronicles,Looks to me like you are trying to convince yourself that prayer doesn't work instead of convincing the Op. I feel you bro,it's not easy being an atheist,you are actually going against the deepest natural instint in man. Infact put a man in the jungle away from civilization,he will still grow up to believe there's a God,he might choose the trees or rocks or moon or the sun as a good,but he will believe in something, that's how natural the believe in the supernatural is to man.
But hey,to everyone is life choices. I respect your choice though.

It is also natural to want to smell your finger after scratching the scrotum. It doesn't mean that it is right or good.
Re: Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) by darren19: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
He scammed me of 10k yesterday too. if you know how he can be arrested pls inbox me

lexxwiz:

This person bellow is a fraud... his name is Uchechukwu A Uchenwa

Account number 2093856559 (UBA)

He goes around scamming people off their hard earned money... he scammed me of 10k this morning...

Ive been to my bank to make a report, saddly the bank has Zero answers... asking me to go get a court etc.. i just feel really cheated...

Stay away from him guys...

He claims to b a Unizik student in his 200L, and resides in Ifete area...

Ill be contracting Unizik authorities on this matter.. its 10k i know but it could have been worse.

It could have been someones last hope..

Please stay away from this person please..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c / URGENT - Please Have You Seen These Missing Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.