Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,834 members, 7,921,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (84506 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mayor08: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

So that actually means he raped her since she was a minor and he was already a full blown adult.
"Yes" with an "IF"... If he really had sex with her.. I'm just been liberal here since he isn't convicted.. But in my own opinion the had sex and since she was 17, its statutory rape.... I'm just against the story portrayed
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

she doesn't have to sue. This happened 17 years ago without proper evidences taken. So what will she sue for? But this doesn't mean it didnt happen.

But Fatoyinbo's refusal to sue for defamation means he is surely guilty. How can a woman be dragging your name and reputation in the mud and you are truly innocent without any kind of fight back. His image is forever tarnished and if you are truly innocent you would have to make an example of Busola. Since he's doing nothing it shows he's guilty. Going to court risks exposing more secrets, there are 5 known cases now and many more may still appear
Neymar hasn't sued the wh0re that falsely accused him. He cannot sue because he had sex with them his congregation will crucify him for adultery. Adultery is a sin not a crime but his hands are tied since he's a hypocrite who most probably preach against adultery
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Oneperson9: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
So all these people claiming pastor Biodun raped them non is coming with pregnancy. Does it mean among them non was on her ovulation. Abi he d use condom rape

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Unik3030: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

You get luck say i no wan chop ban.

There is nothing non-consensual about what happened.
She may not want to initially, but she willingly succumbed to it.
That is not a clear case of rape, you illiterate. It is indecision and mental frailty on her part.

Get a brain before quoting me.
i know u have raped many ladies with this your comment n am here assuring u that no matter how far I go in life karma will catch up with u n bring I down someday

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bignuell:
So its not the pastor's fault that they are brainless, So it is a good thing he is using their weakness against them, so its a goid thing to commit adultry as a pastor because the other party is brainless. Do you know what it takes to hold a post as a pastor, read your bible. This man is far from being a man of God.
adultery is a sin not a crime and I'm not religious so I see nothing wrong there only Cristians do
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Unik3030:
i know u have raped many ladies with this your comment n am here assuring u that no matter how far I go in life karma will catch up with u n bring I down someday
Abegi go and sit down
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Smallmaster: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Time pass and people change
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, but I am flabbergasted at the whole scenario, like seriously, how can a pastor be fu..cking his members and still be able to climb the pulpit to preach, people no longer fear God abi what is really going on with people's conscience, chai sad
Nigerians get conscience? grin
If not the country wouldn't have been rotting away cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Heineken:
This guy na bad guy...not a pastor. Forget past, e still dey hyn body.

I'm not going to believe a faceless person. I'm just wandering how big this conspiracy is.

I realise the church of God, Christians have alot of enemies and growing.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by femi4: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don’t know if the pastor did it ooo.....but there’s a political move to control churches by the Muslim government....they just need a little crack in the church to exploit and this might just be it...soon u will hear the government has set up a committee to investigate the matter....

It’s so convenient to claim the evidence of ur lack of struggle and ur raising ur waist when ur jeans was being removed is the pastor manipulation...
Person wey no Dey pay tithe
Ode.... if they want to contol Church, its new generation Church like COZA they ll attack. Its true that many Nigerian Christians are gullible and spiritual illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by innopassion: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Aonkuuse post=79926333]This man need to be hanged. God is really patient seeing these kind of people daily on his alter[/quota

am telling you...20yrs ago u raped Busola,and 2017 another person...which change be that?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by freshMallam1122: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
R2bees:
lol Ok sir.. But what do you mean by brain of quotes? i would like to know though
lol Sir chibueze chinua chukwudi.. don't u love quoting naira land... see jamb questions.. haa.hahha
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Stillthebest: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
ffo:
It is well! im dumb folded. God will take control.

Dumbfounded... Use only the words u know and it's meaning in a public forum or a physical engagements.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Truth be told, this Biodun Fatoyinbo is a rapist, all these people couldn't just be formulating all these stories. I'm sure he Fatoyinbolised some of them if not all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don’t know if the pastor did it ooo.....but there’s a political move to control churches by the Muslim government....they just need a little crack in the church to exploit and this might just be it...soon u will hear the government has set up a committee to investigate the matter....

It’s so convenient to claim the evidence of ur lack of struggle and ur raising ur waist when ur jeans was being removed is the pastor manipulation...
Person wey no Dey pay tithe
bros you mumu no be small
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
sassysure:

Nigerians get conscience? grin
If not the country wouldn't have been rotting away cheesy
Nawao, God is merciful, if it was during the old testament, Biodun the pastor would have been struck dead on the altar, but the guy should just quit the pulpit completely because sex / women is his weakness, if na me, l for call the church leadership, and handover to the most senior pastor and I will just be an ordinary / administrative staff, I will not near the altar again to preach, the altar ought to be a Holy ground for preaching and not a place for adultery / fornication / sexual immorality etc sad

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I'm not going to believe a faceless person. I'm just wandering how big this conspiracy is.

I realise the church of God, Christians have alot of enemies and growing.
what conspiracy?Biodun Fatoyinbo did it period

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Truth be told, this Biodun Fatoyinbo is a rapist, all these people couldn't just be formulating all these stories. I'm sure he Fatoyinbolised some of them if not all of them.

grin grin grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, God is merciful, if it was during the old testament, Biodun the pastor would have been struck dead on the altar, but the guy should just quit the pulpit completely because sex / women is his weakness, if na me, l for call the church leadership, and handover to the most senior pastor and I will just be an ordinary / administrative staff, I will not near the altar again to preach, the altar ought to be a Holy ground for preaching and not a place for adultery / fornication / sexual immorality etc sad
that is why I refused to be a pastor, because I know myself and I don't trust my prick with women
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
freshMallam1122:
lol Sir chibueze chinua chukwudi.. don't u love quoting naira land... see jamb questions.. haa.hahha
Lmao.. So that's the only Igbo name u could come up with. anyways lemme guess yours, Sheik Umar Sadiq Afeez
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dreambeat:
I wonder why some persons are still on the side of Pastor Fatoyinbo.Every sign points towards him being guilty.Its so obvious the guy is a serial psychic rapist and preys on hapless ladies.I think the guy needs a psychiatric evaluation.This attitude is not just normal.
God bless you jare
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by greypencils: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

What fatoyinbo did to this lady specifically is not rape.

This is how any normal guy get a Nigerian lady to sleep with him for the first time.

You invite lady to your house, after talking and everything you make advances to her.
She resists feebly and later succumbs.

That is what happened here.
Bros you are right. The Busola story might be true but this second one no be rape. He seduced her, she wasnt expecting it, period.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by freshMallam1122: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
R2bees:
Lmao.. So that's the only Igbo name u could come up with. anyways lemme guess yours, Sheik Umar Sadiq Afeez
I be south-south Oga...Fresh Mallam is just a nickname..
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
that is why I refused to be a pastor, because I know myself and I don't trust my prick with women
Lol at you don't trust your peek with women, almost every man on earth will have to daily face temptations from women but don't allow your destiny to be destroyed via sexual immorality, All humans have their weaknesses, but if you claim that God calls you to be a preacher, you must mortify the deeds of the flesh, the flesh must be crucified completely, you must be careful of the lust of the flesh, money, fame etc
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol at you don't trust your peek with women, almost every man on earth will have to daily face temptations from women but don't allow your destiny to be destroyed via sexual immorality, All humans have their weaknesses, but if you claim that God calls you to be a preacher, you must mortify the deeds of the flesh, the flesh must be crucified completely, you must watch be careful of the lust of the flesh, money, fame etc
bros when it comes to women matter, my prick no dey hear word
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It is doable with discipline, you have to watch and guard your heart with all diligence, you can't stop sexual thought from coming to your heart but you can discipline your thoughts not to allow those sexual thoughts gain ground inside you that can lead to perversion, I would have said you should get married but marriage doesn't stop it because the pastor in question is married and we see several men / women been flogged with sexual koboko, you can't stop the bird's from flying over your head but you have a responsibility to prevent them from laying a nest on your head, the same analog applies to sex and every other sinful acts
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
femi4:
Ode.... if they want to contol Church, its new generation Church like COZA they ll attack. Its true that many Nigerian Christians are gullible and spiritual illiterate

So if law is to be passed against Churches, COZA is the only church it will affect...u people have heard that are already banning public preaching in Abuja...discuss rationally u cannot, but by insult have u made a point abi??...
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by KlausMike(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:

grin
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
That's impossible.
We love power a lot and women are drawn naturally to such men. Our ego is the size of mount Everest. His wife will leave him sef if he dares cheesy

And besides most of them knew what religion is so it's only conscience that judges them or the law when caught.

If u can boldly look a poor man or woman in the eyes without flinching and tell the person to sow money for him to prosper or marry,what won't u do again cheesy

See, even if he admits that he is guilty and apologised,the wife will still be there and blame it on Satan, if she decided to leave, before nightfall, his house will be filled up with ladies.
Afterall it was the devil that tempted him tru those ladies cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
bros you mumu no be small

People like u will always rush to insult people yet you don’t know what’s going on in this country...
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
sassysure:

That's impossible.
We love power a lot and women are drawn naturally to such men. Our ego is the size of mount Everest. His wife will leave him sef if he dares cheesy

And besides most of them knew what religion is so it's only conscience that judges them or the law when caught.

If u can boldly look a poor man or woman in the eyes without flinching and tell the person to sow money for him to prosper or marry,what won't u do again cheesy

See, even if he admits that he is guilty and apologised,the wife will still be there and blame it on Satan, if she decided to leave, before nightfall, his house will be filled up with ladies.
Afterall it was the devil that tempted him tru those ladies cheesy cheesy

Chai grin

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by gwama: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
The place of this false pastor is in KiriKiri. angry angry angry angry angry Swing your pig. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.