Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,609 members, 7,937,751 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen (666 Views)

Angry Boyfriend Snatches Iphone 15 And Wig After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen by Ify05: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @uber_that took to the platform to share a photo showing how his girlfriend burnt two eggs in his kitchen. He went on to say that the girl who has been mounting pressure on him to take him to her parents for introduction, is definitely not the type for him.
He wrote; “She almost burnt my house down. And she has been putting pressure on me to meet her parents. But how can I marry a lady that can successfully burn boiled eggs. Most of the girls out there are not worthy of a man like me. I might have to go to the village to pick a wife.”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-man-shock-girlfriend-burnt-two-eggs-kitchen/

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen by MightySparrow: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
What were they doing while the eggs were on fire? Were they on fire too?
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen by Ify05: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen by Ify05: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen by abdeiz(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Look at how dirty the pot is.
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After Girlfriend Burnt Two Eggs In His Kitchen by kinzation(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Ify05:
lalasticlala mynd44
why are you calling them?
N.a. them burn the egg?

had it been it was a snake that got burnt now
we for say e dey g front page

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Women To Boost Their Men Sexual Duration / " Woman Crush Wednesday" / Have To Post This Again For Information Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.