Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Joining The Military Academy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joining The Military Academy (214 Views)

Full List Of All The Military Schools In Nigeria And Their Locations / NANS Knocks ASUU For Joining Strike / Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joining The Military Academy by AbbeyOscar(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2019
morning all. as we all know no one is a fountain of knowledge, i will like us to look into this essay "why do you want to join the military". your suggestion(s) are important... joining the military has often being my top most goal. from the on set of my primary education, seeing young and abled military men prtectin lives n property, bringin peace n harmony to d country have always being a source of joy to me, even at a tender age. i hav always wanted to be at the services of my country- for the best sacrifice one can render is to be at the services of his fellow men. the military is a career that is highly disciplined. i see it as a life in which my civilian nature shall be put off n replaced with discipline that wil help me succeed in discharging my duties and making me successful in life entirely. this discipline wil also infuse traits and atributz that wil enable one lead others to achieve gr8ter sucez. many act of terrorism has been pollutin d peacful co- existnce of virtually ev
Re: Joining The Military Academy by AbbeyOscar(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Every part of the country and the world at large. joining d military is a major routd thru whch i can render my servics in combatin terrorism thereby protectim my country, loved ones and the right of d citizens of my country. i have so far enjoyd d servicez of grt men whom hav work tirelessly in protctin dz gr8 country of ours. buildin on these legacies is on d fore- front of my priority.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State College Of Education Post Utme Form 2019 / Admission!!!!!!! / Scholarship Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.