Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,491 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) (23342 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by etugba(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

how are they innocent, you investigated them i guess... before ranting online, understand that when you are investigating and interrogating suspects, all those involved directly and indrectly in a crime will be arrested.

Please, I beg you to read with understanding before you write...

Thank you
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
sad
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

On point but I think these are condemned criminals taking from fire to frying pan deal. Their story is pure lies.
If he had said Badeh fired at them with a pistol so was shot I would av believed. The plan was to make money from him the big man who owns the farm so why shoot him and kidnap his friend?

This is RUGAland!

For this brilliant question, you deserve this.

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
micgray100:
Good news.. Happy they were apprehended.. Kudos to our police... I am into company registration .. My signature takes your to my trend...
you be real mumu to believe this story angrythe suspect said because Bade owned a farm they think his rich now they went to kidnap him instead they killed him ,how are you going to kill they person you will make money from and now kidnap his friend , they are saying what police told them to say,fulani people killed him
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Reference:
What do these showpieces desire to achieve...I mean what is the thinking behind this tradition of criminal pagentry law enforcement agencies fall over themeselves to organise....not that the military is a law enforcement agency.

When important things fall apart, everything falls apart.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by str8talk1: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fulani herds.men everywhere! God help us!
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
mastermaestro:

For this brilliant question, you deserve this.

Biko I no de do like that oh!
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

Biko I no de do like that oh!

Krest will boost your wisdom tank. grin grin Don't be worried, this particular Krest is not a COZA brand. Drink and be merry. grin grin

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
1. The suspect said that they were 7 in number, the military said 20, out of which 15 have been arrested.

2. The military claimed the killing was not politically motivated corresponding to what the suspect said that they were out to make money from the victim. Why did they kill him?

3. Why parade them when they have confessed to the crime. Kill them by hanging.

Something is wrong about this mans death.
Something is about to be hidden.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by musicwriter(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:
I still dont understand this report,

They said the criminals are out there to make money from the suppose rich man,

But the criminals shot the rich man and kidnap his friend,

are they not out there to make money again?

That tells you this whole investigation itself is a cover-up to protect a highly placed individual. If the purpose was money and not assassination, they'll have taken Badeh instead.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
mastermaestro:

Krest will boost your wisdom tank. grin grin Don't be worried, this particular Krest is not a COZA brand. Drink and be merry. grin grin

Thank you, but I no wan krest anybody oh!
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'm optimistic that 40% of these people are innocent
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Davisk11(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:
my thought...these people ehn
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

YOU SPOKE MY MIND.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
See gullible report, these pple will not cease to amaze me. How can you come to tell us that they wanted to rob the rich man but they shot him dead as soon as they saw him? Nigerian security apparatus and stupid report, shame on you guys. angry
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by peteofi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Spicycat:

His he immortal?
Nope he is not, but he was a former CDS, killed like one common man in his farm. And don't be naive.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by jamace(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
geesilver:
conspiracy theory
Gbam. Govt trying very hard to convince intelligent citizens.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Handsomebb: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
No mind these useless security agencies we have.....shay na becos na former chief of defense staff una carry the matter like this? If it were to be some kind of ordinary person the day he dies that's the end of the case.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Charly68: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
When a General like that can be wasted without any cause,tell me who is save in the land
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Emanodimo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
They are quick to capture innocent civilians while Bokoharam is busy teaching them the basics in being a military.grin How are we sure those people are the real killers sef? They just murdered a former COD and COA like a chicken. I don't know who else thinks that that man was about to reveal something and the powers that be snuffed life out of him and gathered 15 people from God knows where as his killers.

That story narrated by one of them doesn't tally... They got informed to kill without purpose.

No interest..for money, to claim his farmland...

These might not be the real killer... The FGN & NA are responsible for his dead.

Untill some foreign agency took interest on his death, before the truth can be revealed.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by addicted268(f): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

Exactly. The story doesn't add up,at all.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by uboma(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ciscogod:

You are right, the story does not add up.

The Nigerian Police have once again displayed their inefficiency in solving crimes.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by Texman21: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
godofuck231:
when a man dosent use his iq, it is said to have been used by his ancestors in exchange for common sense , but in your case your ancestors lost yours.
another sadist who cant understand sarcasm.
Re: Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) by godofuck231: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Texman21:
another sadist who cant hentry sarcasm.
then make it clear make we no go rush u here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serial Thief Nabbed After Storming Ladies’ House For Operation In Delta (photos) / Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Another Bomb Blast In Jos???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.