Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

#SAYNOTORAPE: Another COZA Ex-member Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape – [VIDEO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #SAYNOTORAPE: Another COZA Ex-member Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape – [VIDEO] (267 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#SAYNOTORAPE: Another COZA Ex-member Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape – [VIDEO] by thegeniusmedia: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2019
As the number of ladies coming out to narrate their rape experiences keep increasing, another lady has come forward with molestation accusations against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

The ex-COZA church member gave a detailed recount of her experience with the man of God to media personality Chude Jideonwo in an exclusive interview.

Watch the video below.......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/07/04/saynotorape-another-coza-ex-member-accuses-pastor-fatoyinbo-of-rape/

Re: #SAYNOTORAPE: Another COZA Ex-member Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape – [VIDEO] by ifko: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2019
They have finally open this man file.....i don't think he can escape this
Re: #SAYNOTORAPE: Another COZA Ex-member Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape – [VIDEO] by sholatech(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2019
As expected, more and more are coming out..
Re: #SAYNOTORAPE: Another COZA Ex-member Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape – [VIDEO] by HITdemUP: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2019
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life. The Coza pastor will eventually come back stronger.

(1) (Reply)

'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses / Waking Up – Am I Alone? / 6 Types Of People You’ll Find In A Typical Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.