Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server (32747 Views)

Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares / Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu / Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by chiipink(f): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
ClearFlair:

Buhari is 1000 times better than Atiku. Atiku should never come near power.

I didn't ask u, APC member,
"even if buhari r*pes my wife" I will still vote him... According u one of u lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by chiipink(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
sammychimex:

Aunty that was why I said earlier that u should go and read my first comment. I have never said one is better. I am more about the people hustling atiku.. pipu who are out of biz becos pdp is no longer in power, people like FFK, RENO, FAYOSE, EVEN ALISON MADUEKE will come back once atiku succeeds in court, u know what will happen afterwards.

The only person with a seemingly clean record in atikus camp is obi. That's the only reason most Nigerians are sympathetic to pdp.

Ye or no question, beating around the bush!
I'm done here.

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by gentlegenius(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
xarm:
server from pluto
Two dry leaves parading themselves as leaders of my country.
I'm deeply ashamed.

BTW weting make Osinbade dey always wear cap for forehead and leave his head exposed?
Should we blame PDP or GEJ for his failure to wear his cap correctly? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Afamed: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
PDP leaders and their followers are truly brain dead. Reno needs a retweet before he can expose the server

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by boldaslion: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stone123:
FTC
Thumbs up to all the lovers of truth and democracy.

We all know that @INEC is lying and @PMB the most successful conman in the history of Nigeria.
Though it is highly unlikely to unseat PMB for the next four years but karma will surely catch up with him.
To those supporting these obvious broad day rape of democracy, same will apply to you!

Many people have not really understood the game. Fulani is the same and power will remain will remain with them, if not till infinity, at least till 2031.
The case will drag till supreme Court for about 3years after which the Apex court would declare Atiku winner of the polls with incontrovertible evidence. He will rule for 4years and be reelected for another 4 years by the time biafra would have gone.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Staro: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Signed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.