Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,689 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) (59667 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by ultimateprof: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Were are those useless celebrities? Let them come and support this now; you will not see them oh. But if it is Busola Dakolo you will see them including the useless lawyers.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by WenysAD(f): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wantino:
Pls reach human rights defenders and advocacy centre on 08033200138

Please How real is that number
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by andybest4live: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Only God will judge her
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

Feminists are hyprocrites.

Men are angels, thank God for men.

Can you now go forth and protest?
Feminists should stop hiding when it matter most..
They won't make this go viral because it not a COZA case or may he because a woman is involved too tongue

She is a girl child too. Someone's daughter, a future mother, she doesn't deserve to be brutalized by a wicked woman like this

#Noto Physicalabuse #Noto Sexualabuse

I can't hear these feminists and celebrities talk loud and clear now shocked
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
I honestly feel like a woman who can do this to a young girl who should look up to her doesn’t deserve to live. Might sound extreme but to me they are worse than culprits they are defending.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why is it feminists responsibility and not yours?
Senseless
eni4real:
Feminists should stop hiding when it matter most..
They won't make this go viral because it not a COZA case or may he because a woman is involved too tongue

She is a girl child too. Someone's daughter, a future mother, she doesn't deserve to be brutalized by a wicked woman like this

#Noto Physicalabuse #Noto Sexualabuse

I can't hear these feminists and celebrities talk loud and clear now shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
cococandy:
Why is it feminists responsibility and not yours?
Senseless
Okay. No campaign for girl child again??
Hiding continua...

This is supposed to go more viral...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
I’m wondering why it’s not your responsibility but the feminists’. Why is every topic an opportunity for you and your ilk to say crap about feminists. Why the sleepless nights about feminists?

Do you really care about the girl child or you have your own ulterior motives because you make absolutely no sense.
Make it go viral if you care so much.

Weak useless fellow who can’t have a sense of personal security because women exist so he seeks every unrelated opportunity to voice trash .

In case you don’t know, you sound very stupid when you try to use people’s pain to further your stupid agenda. You saw someone who’s suffering and your idea of a sensible post is to use to opportunity to diss celebrities and feminists. No words for the attacker or her rapist brother. Typical apologist. Your brain is a waste of neurons.
eni4real:
Okay. No campaign for girl child again??
Hiding continua...

This is supposed to go more viral...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
cococandy:
I’m wondering why it’s not your responsibility but the feminists’. Why is every topic an opportunity for you and your ilk to say crap about feminists. Why the sleepless nights about feminists?

Do you really care about the girl child or you have your own ulterior motives because you make absolutely no sense.
Make it go viral if you care so much.

Weak useless fellow who can’t have a sense of personal security because women exist so he seeks every unrelated opportunity to voice trash .

In case you don’t know, you sound very stupid when you try to use people’s pain to further your stupid agenda. You saw someone who’s suffering and your idea of a sensible post is to use to opportunity to diss celebrities and feminists. No words for the attacker or her rapist brother. Typical apologist. Your brain is a waste of neurons.
Keyboard Feminists are not real feminist tho...
You guys reek of hypocrisy and double standard...

Those insults there are not meant for me, they are meant for those keyboard Feminists that hide when it matter most...

Their voice/comments will be louder if that Wicked woman is not involved in this case...

They keep bloating the blogsphere with feminists tantrum once a man is involved only...

Selective activists tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by maxiuc(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

This is what you get when you expect something in return when you help people
I never expected anything from her I was happy with how our relationship was moving but she you turned and betrayed the trust I have for her

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Aunty brothers are fond of this I remember how I saved my girlfriend 3times from rape by her madam brother I was 19 and she was 16 though she looks so matured when everyone has gone to work this guy will sneak back home to molest the girl before I know it the girl will run to my sister house she will be crying telling me her experience this continued until my sister noticed and ask me why this my friend keeps coming here after she comes back from school I told my sister about it we now had a plan to set the guy up so one-day my phone rang I pick it was my girl crying and screaming leave me alone leave me alone thank God our house wasn't far from theirs voom I ran like Usain Bolt I started banging their gate till the fool came out sweating only to see me my friend standing in front of him despite catching this guy red-handed in the crime the sister still supported him and the guy saw me as enemy I was such a young lover boy then who vow to do anything possible to protect the girl dated her for, 3years without sex but at last I became the fool idiot she grew up to forget the guy that protected her during her naive years since then I stopped giving girls my all because I managed to move on after 2years,........ Infact the story plenty
u managed to move on?
where u heartbroken when she left u?
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

This is what you get when you expect something in return when you help people
keep quiet and shut up.
Don't comment out of point

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by beauty7: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fakenews:

Actually, This one is woman's inhuwomanity to woman. grin
Eheh! This is a new one
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by boomssey(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is so terrible,this is the height of wickedness.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
The woman deserves to be hanged

She should be thrown into a pit filled with rats
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Such a useless woman.

All this other side of the story people should be proud of the woman. After all, the girl probably wants to ruin her brother's life with false rape accusation.

So, the woman beat sense enter her head.

undecided

You need to read mastering the act of sarcasm.

No seriously, you need to read it.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingRango:

You need to read mastering the act of sarcasm.

No seriously, you need to read it.

Ehen,

And if I don't?You will deactivate my reach through your phone and flog me?

Mtcheew.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by delishpot: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2019
eni4real:
"The woman beat sense" by maiming her??
Sarcasm is not appropriate on this case.. . This is a 100% child abuse...

I expect feminist like you to blow hotter on this case! Evidence is staring at you!!! Evidence is staring at everyone.

See those beating marks sef. Wicked world!!!

That one is trying to see if he can become the next Nwamaipke of NL. Pay him no attention.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by karma2000: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2019
It's Gud for herdsmen terrorists at least less people will focus on their activities hahahahaha lovely karma for a useless nation
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Lmaomen1(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Holy shit,crazy world
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Lush100(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
why are we like this. once we see picture and a little narrative is being made, we believe it hook, line and sinker.

it could be she was canned at school by a tough can-wielding teacher . may be for being seen playing truancy at class time.
all sorts of these things happen in public school.

until the true facts of the story is determined, always stay neutral.

we are always ruled by emotions because of picture not the facts.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by srclark: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Pavore9:

Unfortunately, many see nothing wrong in having children they have no means to adequately cater for.
don’t mind Nigerians , most Nigerians know the truth and clearly avoid it .Nobody is saying anything about the parents that put the kid in this horrible situation .The fact is dealing with kids like this can be very difficult most times they are always wayward
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by deanoffaculty: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2019
This is cruel!!!
I could understand the economic situation and other factors in the country but in this age and time, let Parents learn how to keep eyes on their children....mostly female kids. This issue of rape is becoming another reason why God will end the world in a jiffy. If it is gaari and kulikuli you can afford for your kids, please buy it and let them know it's just for a while. It is better than allowing them to stay with one aunty or uncle or funny relatives somewhere.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by omipatoranking(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
i for lyk hear dis story til d end asin u no collect bt u protect til she leav u chai c life
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by olumalcolm(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2019
The kind of strenght you use to beat someone to this stage sef is baffling. How can you beat and beat someone to this extent? That's why my parents never allowed us go for holiday with any family member. Me sef as d first born, am not feeling fine. angry
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Aunty brothers are fond of this I remember how I saved my girlfriend 3times from rape by her madam brother I was 19 and she was 16 though she looks so matured when everyone has gone to work this guy will sneak back home to molest the girl before I know it the girl will run to my sister house she will be crying telling me her experience this continued until my sister noticed and ask me why this my friend keeps coming here after she comes back from school I told my sister about it we now had a plan to set the guy up so one-day my phone rang I pick it was my girl crying and screaming leave me alone leave me alone thank God our house wasn't far from theirs voom I ran like Usain Bolt I started banging their gate till the fool came out sweating only to see me my friend standing in front of him despite catching this guy red-handed in the crime the sister still supported him and the guy saw me as enemy I was such a young lover boy then who vow to do anything possible to protect the girl dated her for, 3years without sex but at last I became the fool idiot she grew up to forget the guy that protected her during her naive years since then I stopped giving girls my all because I managed to move on after 2years,........ Infact the story plenty

Bros...e be like say punctuation marks no dey ur phone or whatever device u are typing from.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
delishpot:

That one is trying to see if he can become the next Nwamaipke of NL. Pay him no attention.
Noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.