Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,042 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered (764 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by chelseaimmortal: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019

This is one story that will break you.
It is a must read but Please dont read if you cannot deal!

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/uk-based-nigerian-lady-shares-her.html?m=1

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by chelseaimmortal: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Screenshots

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by chelseaimmortal: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
More screenshots

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by chelseaimmortal: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by lilyheaven: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Into God hands I submit my children,
Evil ones will not see them.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by daddytime(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Truly heart-rending and life-altering.

May you find healing.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by ahnie: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Cudnt hold back the tears cry cry

This lady has really been battered!

The rapists are still walking free.... Death to all rapists both renowned rapists,born again rapists,former rapists and upcoming rapists.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
90% percent of Nigerian women have been raped once in their life time ..even by their husbands, when a women say no and you forced your way into her ..that's rape. Don't ever think that she's already consented because of her silent. you have just killed her in silence.

It takes years of gradual healing for a rape victim to speak up

if nobody speak up against rape...we will continue having a lot of women in our society with a broken and shattered life.

#SayNoToRape

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
I read every bit of the story and it was so sad for me. You have been hurt, bruised and battered but there is still a way out.

FORGIVE these people who hurt you, your mother, the rapists etc. Forgive them not because of them but because of yourself and for God's sake.

It will be difficult to talk about God because you will wonder where He was when all these happened. He was right with you, through the fire, the water and valley. He cried when you cried, was hurt when you were. And I can't claim I know all His dealings, but I know He loves you

I see you bringing out many other people from the bondage of hurt and speaking to the hearts of rapists and intending rapist to repent.

Jesus Loves You.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by proudevil: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
cry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by chizzypresh(f): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2019
This is heartbreaking cry cry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience On The Extreme Abuse She Suffered by Blackfire(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is that all??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches An Aboki Selling Acid As Drink / Police Emergency Numbers For The 36 States & Capital In Nigeria / Police Officers Fire Multiple Shots As DPO And Bus Driver Engage In Street Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.