Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Woman Love Good And Pleasurable Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Love Good And Pleasurable Sex. (857 Views)

Partner's Penis Too Large For Pleasurable Sex / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / What In Your Opinion Is The Most Pleasurable Sex Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Love Good And Pleasurable Sex. by Daviditopa79: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Quality sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman whether you believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more, mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart. Satisfied her and she will adore you, don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution... Call for your MAI SULHU today. You will thank me later. Whatsapp or Call Sir K. on 07036012713.

Re: Woman Love Good And Pleasurable Sex. by sapeleboi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
who will I try it on

(1) (Reply)

The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale / Rated 18 Years And Above!!! Matured Minds Only!!! / Do I Look Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.