Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves (24053 Views)

Ohaneze Youth Council Asks Igbo Resident In North, West To Boycott Protests / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Obidients To Defend Themselves / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Must we remain as one federal country?
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
DSoj:
They give u land in north for ur business but u can't give land for ranching. .. Selfish
there a difference between gifting something and buying

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
punisha:

Still beats me how we share and breathe from the same air space.
Your ability to reason senselessly and illogically deserves an award.
You disgust me.

...And that's one of the few enlightened ones o. You can now imagine the millions of halfwitted moronic brutes you share the country with. How can there be real progress?

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by DSoj(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Mk12:

there a difference between gifting something and buying

Did they say you should give free?
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by pheonixdld2(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Hhmmm
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2019
DSoj:

Did they say you should give free?
then why are they asking state government for ruga? why should national wealth be use in building ruga?
if you want to buy land just look for an agent and ready your money. the land will become yours.
but you guys prefer to live in tent when in the south because you are troublesome in nature. you don't want to invest in the south

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin
Hahaha, grin funny moderator grin
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Defend themselves abi? No wahala na... I know 100,000 inyamuri can not match 1,000,000 Hausa in Kano so when the right time comes the right thing shall be done
I guarantee you that when it will start all the Igbo in the North Will stand their ground and give all you northerners the greatest unexpected shock of your miserable nomadic life. I'm personally running out of patient to spill your contaminated bloods, even if I may fall in process, I assure you not without bringing down as many of you as possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by EmeahuClifford: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2019
You are mad!!!!, The ibos will still defect you even in your lands

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by AnanseK(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Mk12:

it will only lead to war because fulani are looking for free lands. our people buy their land in the north.
it is your father and the paedophile Mohammed that is mad

You have answered my question. Your answer is a capital yes. You will need healing.
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2019
AnanseK:

You have answered my question. Your answer is a capital yes. You will need healing.

U go report to moderator, na you go tire

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Tzadeola(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2019
The most annoying thing about this thing that still keeps making my head boiling and spinning is how fg turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by this Fulanis, e.g they were killing and raping people in their farmland fg did nothing about it, they entered the country illegally fg did nothing about it, I wonder what's next...... Common protest biafrans did they not waste time in dancing python dance...... Bleep Buhari.....i just wished the people that voted the baboon in were the only one to suffer from his sto-opid and destructive decisions ���.....

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2019
AnanseK:

no one will give you Free land in the south and you can't stop Southerners from acquiring land in the north.
the best you can do is kill yourself or your brothers

6 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Stingman: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2019
“Let Abdul, the Federal Government and others like them, take notice that Ohanaeze has no objections to all Igbo in the North returning home so long as all northerners in the South-East would leave the South-East and we dismantle the federal structure imposed on us by the military and return to autonomous federating units" Ohaneze

Same stand with IPOB and MASSOB.... cool

7 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
All you people know is to lazy around waiting for others to establish and implement necessities and you will start planing how to kill them and occupy and possess their properties and structures just like you're doing now. Good for nothing lazy terrorists. Thunder will fire you people well well well this time around.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Toscarel: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
netflicks:

The govt should hunt him down the way they hunted Nnamdi kanu as he was classified a threat to our National unity. If they refuse to arrest Abdul then the govt itself is against our unity..is as simple as that.

But the government wouldn't arrest him because they are backed by their brother and too ignorant to know right from wrong
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
and the South is own by southerners abi? Please leave our Land and go back to your land please we don't want you..we don't need you

Why not take the initiative... Start by compelling your numerous peasant brothers spread across the South like the bloody nuisance that they are, to return home... The ones that seat by the major roads, and send their numerous offsprings to besiege normal people going to work begging for alms...

When you achieve that, then will your threats carry weight... Let every one stay and develop his region. Let the nation finally separate once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Henrichemeka(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2019
If this statement were to come from any southern group, it will be tagged; "Hate statement, war statement, separatist statement, treasonable statement" and so on, which must be viewed as evil by the federal government and they will send army to go and dance there, wiping the entire community. But, as this statement is coming from the Fulani group or northern group, it will be a good thing, which the federal government will commend. Who is deceiving who in this country? Are we really one? Are we really equal? This is a song of war that this Abul Azeez Suleiman and his group just sang, let me see how the government will address this. Fulanis have been living and occupying the south, have we asked them to leave? So why RUGA that will make them owners of the land they don't own without payment? This is evil and should be condemned by all. Like Chief Nnia Nwodo said enough is enough, they have taken us for granted for too long. The fulanis are allowed to carry gone, and can kill and get away with, but others who has license for their guns are not allowed to have theirs, what are we talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by 3Ceagle(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
In as much as this Call is a welcome development from Nnia Nwodo, I must state that Nnia Nwodo have just confirmed his foolishness and has proven Nnamdi Kanu to be wiser and smarter than him claiming to be an elder because Nnamdi Kanu saw a long time ego what he couldn't see until few days ego. He just called for self defense for the Igbo speaking Biafrans, the same call Nnamdi Kanu made and they invaded his house in a bid to kill him.

I want use this opportunity to send unmistakable message to the federal government of the zoo and the entire Fulani tribe that we the the Biafrans are not shaking even one bit over their cowardice gra gra threats, we're pleading with them to please hasting their plans against us because somebody like me, I'm in a hurry to beginning to slaughter all the planted Fulani weeds in different corners of Biafra land. We will kill them and kill their charms that's giving them moral to act as if they can stand us one on one on a Neutral ground. Nomadic Bastards.

Please tone down your comment. We in the south cannot afford to be rash in our comment. However, we should be ready for any eventuality.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Juliet11111(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Same here
MetaPhysical:

God bless Nwodo. This is the first time I am endorsing a statement made by him. Direct and to the point...fvk the political correctness!

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by TruthinAction: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2019
ugo4u:

https://punchng.com/ruga-nwodo-reacts-to-northern-groups-threat-asks-igbo-to-defend-themselves/

How many fulani legislators do we really have in the legislative chamber? I think the reps and senators should forget about party differences and remove this President who is supposed to be a stranger in this country. I am really ashamed of Nigeria that illiterates came in with the power of weapons to dominate the intellectuals. Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan did not take advantage of the opportunity they had to sack this intruder. They should be chased back to the desert where they belong.
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2019
DSoj:
They give u land in north for ur business but u can't give land for ranching. .. Selfish

They don't give people land, the people buy the land to do their business,

They should buy land in the south and do their business too.

There are millions of Hausa people doing business in the south and we don't have problem with that.

Buhari want to steal permanent land from the south and give to his illegal immigrant Fulani jihadist terrorist herdsmen from all over West Africa.

You know it but you chose to be pretending.
The world is watching you people.
Why are Fulani jihadist herdsmen renaming land belonging to Christians in Plateau?
You Muhammedians are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
3Ceagle:

Please tone down your comment. We in the south cannot afford to be rash in our comment. However, we should be ready for any eventuality.
I don't know what you mean by "rash" but I want to let you know that I'm not saying all this for talking sake. I sware by my father's grave (who also fought in the last Biafra war at the age of 16 and came back) that I'm running out of patient for them to bring it up, we're no longer scared of death, but we guarantee our people that we're prepared to defend them and defend our land efficiently. Enough of all their madness, let it rain once and for all and let everyone rest.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Lovelyn451(f): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
wizzyrich:
The Igbo's play a major role in the IGR of Kano state, should they leave, Kano state will be finished economically.
abeg don't just start, Igbo's in kano don't talk like this
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by mbos: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
splendour7:
The same nwodo that collaborated with the federal government to kill and proscribe Nnamdi Kanu Lead Ipob because they formed a vigilant group to protect igbos against fulani invasion,is now calling the igbos to protect them selves? is that not laughable? protect our self with what exactly? fufu and egbuisi??
dont mind them

the only way out is for us to actualize biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by SoNature(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
abeg don't just start, Igbo's in kano don't talk like this

What are you people still doing in Kano? undecided

Perhaps your lives have no value anymore
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Lovelyn451(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
SoNature:

What are you people still doing in Kano? undecided

Perhaps your lives have no value anymore
very good question
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by nwodopetre(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2019
how can one describe this country of ours? who own this country.
Re: Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves by Adaibeku(f): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Igbo should not only defend themselves. the entire Nigerians are going to war.

war against the Fulani even on the longrun the Hausa we support the southerners because they're all tired of the Fulani dominance nature

the entire country should be ready, this is not just Igbo things. you can't be killing others for no reason and you will expect peace
Hmmm i love ur clean mind ,so u ar after people insulting ur tribe..
Sorry i was insulting u then!

Cc immhotep guestlander adadike

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gridlock: The Madness On Abuja - Lokoja Highway (pictures) / Nigeria 5 Best Governors Since The 4th Republic (1999-till Date) / Oyo APC Zonal Leader, Others Dump Party, Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.