Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,154 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anambra Plans Demolition Of Over 100 Homes - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Plans Demolition Of Over 100 Homes (8125 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of 20 Buildings In Banana Island / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anambra Plans Demolition Of Over 100 Homes by Onyenna(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hope they were duly compensated!....
Re: Anambra Plans Demolition Of Over 100 Homes by Danchibez: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
mosho2good:
You will never know getting a "Wife" is a big issue until you are finally ready to settle down.

Then you will realize that, Not all fishes are eatable and easy to catch.

It doesn't matter if you have many female friends or few, in fact, the more female friends, the more confusion.

It's then you will remember that, Chinyere is homely and calm but short and lazy
It's then you will remember that Juliette is Beautiful and educated but Rude and can't cook well.

It's then you will know that Kemi is Tall and cooks well but she will kill you with sex.
It's when you are ready you will even start analyzing your current girlfriend.

Finding a wife is not a day's Job. You won't understand this until you are ready. Some might just get tired and marry anybody that's available.

May God give us the wife that will complete Us and not the one that will Confuse Us. Amen

Amen ooo. I'm just experiencing it now, still searching d one I can manage her wahala
Re: Anambra Plans Demolition Of Over 100 Homes by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dpharisee:

Airport is not a critical infrastructure when the state is surrounded by Enugu airport to the east, Asaba airport to the west and Owerri airport to the north which are under utilized

I thought he didn't promise a passenger airport which is what Anambra is surrounded by, I believe that what he promised was a cargo airport seeing that the seaport is a long way from being actualized, we should have a cargo airport so that our brothers can import abd export goods, that would easily allow us to bypass the Lagos and onne ports.

Don't you think so?

Considering that his government is focusing on increasing domestic production for the National and international markets isn't it plausible that he builds a cargo airport which could quickly export these goods from the state, let's have a discussion on this, I think it would be an interesting topic. Anambra and the Igbo Nation at large need to be more self dependent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace / FOR SALE: 2 Units Of Uncompleted Bungalow With 2x3 Bedrooms Flats Each At Asaba / 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Wit BQ, 45million. After Chevron, Ikota/lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.