Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (61909 Views)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by adebayo201: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Louder madam, most of us in the back cannot hear you.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wise words right there.
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
When it comes to marriage,
Dudes, stay away from pretty ladies.

Most especially if they are non virgins.

They have a very stùpid entitlement mentality.
Bearing a miracle, they'll destroy what ever you build.

Even the 'unpretty' ones too re not virgins, so what then do we do, prof? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by YenYo: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
I don't know how I would overcome this...

I love pretty and intelligent ladies.

And I MUST get one insha Allah in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by 2mch(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

I see you are campaigning for yourself there. Who wan born ogbontarigi? Better find an ugly person like you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by chii8(f): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
ornicus:

Overly fine chicks/guys are reportedly too much wahala.
Bloated ego/entitlement from the never ending line of toasters

And lousy in bed because for them bonking is its own reward.

As you be fine yellow chick I dey suspect your bed game. As u dey just the tip thirsty brothas.

Lol, I cringe when people call me "yellow /fair". I am actually just there.

Ermmm, that could be true. I think it is something that should be outgrown with time, though some carry it far into life. Especially those ones that are fine and know they are fine. Too much distractions, too much.
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Toks2008(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

You are not far from the truth but if you have very good confidence as a guy...pretty ladies no go fear you..by the way who cares about pretty faces...just have the body to die for n I'm good.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Tunagee(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
emma321:
Dudes, stay away from [url=noisemakers.com.ng]pretty ladies.[/url]

Most especially if they are[url=noisemakers.com.ng] non virgins.[/url]

Am currently a victim

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by ghost3040: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Louder madam, most of us in the back cannot hear you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Lovelyn451(f): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
..if I knew about my looks eeh, I would've been a model...
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Xisnin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Na lie be that one
My wife is pretty at
And we have beautiful kids
And we love each other
It's always good to marry ur taste
.....if U marry one u think is not pretty ....there will be resentment and always issues
I doubt your comment. It doesn't align with your username.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by nairalanduseles: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Xisnin:

I doubt your comment. It doesn't align with your username.

Nairaland is not my name is it?smart ass
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Being pretty is not bad, no man wants to marry an ugly lady, its when you use your beauty to get money from strange men thats when beauty is bad, if you tell them you re married , and stop collecting gifts from men, they wont disturb you.

Stop claiming victim when you re the provocateur. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by BizBayo: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
aorseer:
She got pregnant, gave birth and everything sagged and she realised that the beautiful ones are not yet born

Wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by AmericanSons: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

That shiiit almost reset my brain not too long ago. I can relate with the lady's experience. I left a Nairalander with similar attitude cos I burst her ego. I can be very loving and act emotional that you will think I will be licking ya azz everytime... until your cup fulls and you see me switch so fast as if i never had any feeling for you...

One thing I have learned from experience is... stay away from really pretty and flashy girls... especially those ones that you snapchat app every time... dem no dey get sense and you can hardly have a SERIOUS relationship with them...

when my friend used to tell me he can't date very pretty girls... i didnt see the wisdom... i used to feel he is not brave enough until this last experience i had.

thank God i had another girl who like me. i just jeje switch to that one quickly...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by BizBayo: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
YenYo:
I don't know how I would overcome this...

I love pretty and intelligent ladies.

And I MUST get one insha Allah in Jesus name.

Orunmia is also aware now grin grin
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by naijajobx: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Flashlaundry(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by kunleweb: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
K
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by prizequest: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
a beautiful woman never stays with one man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
AmericanSons:
That shiiit almost reset my brain not too long ago. I can relate with the lady's experience. I left a Nairalander with similar attitude cos I burst her ego. I can be very loving and act emotional that you will think I will be licking ya azz everytime... until your cup fulls and you see me switch so fast as if i never had any feeling for you...

One thing I have learned from experience is... stay away from really pretty and flashy girls... especially those ones that you snapchat app every time... dem no dey get sense and you can hardly have a SERIOUS relationship with them...

when my friend used to tell me he can't date very pretty girls... i didnt see the wisdom... i used to feel he is not brave enough until this last experience i had.

thank God i had another girl who like me. i just jeje switch to that one quickly...
Bros this experince of yours must have been a real eye opener for you to write a book about.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
..if I knew about my looks eeh, I would've been a model...
What hindered you from becoming one..
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by tradepunter: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin ;Dthis reminds me of my ex who felt on top of the world because she is pretty and must say she was. Time for marriage now, she started throwing tantrums up and down. Went as far as insulting my family and even finished me, later came to beg and apologize..

After I saw her true colors I knew I could never marry her, I accepted her apology and gegely asked for my engagement ring back from her and ended the engagement.

She felt after all she did because she's so pretty I will fall back to her hands like a mumu, God used the situation to open my eyes because in all her madness I showed restraint, composure and patience...

The thing pain am, nuh be small. 2 years after she isn't married and still dy hurl insults at me! cheesy cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Lules(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
Me i no dey fine beauty 4 woman afar u get curve, yansh and u feel give me blow is ok 4 me
see human being o
for your mind abi
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Karleb(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Ehen...The man saw those traits and married her. Why? he wants to be the husband to fine girl. He wants trophy wife.

He is even lucky she changed, that is because she decided to change. What if she didn't?

Stay where you find peace, irrespective of looks or whatever.

You will make a very funny individual if you think men only marry pretty wives for their beauty.

It is like saying men marry ugly women because of their ugliness.

Other than her beauty and toxic nature, I (want to) believe her husband saw other things in her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by tradepunter: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
AmericanSons:

I relate Wella with you bro!
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by nuelsam: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
This only happen to weak men with no self esteem at all.................I use to be like this back then, worshipping girls, praising their beauty and all that................. Care to know the end result? They always snub and ignore me like i was nothing whereas my friends who cared less gets their attention................. Thank God i picked up myself at a very tender age ................. I cut everything pertaining to girls, i ignored em completely, i insult em at will....... Since then I've never said this words to girls "i love you" " you are pretty"................. Instead i troll em and frustrate their em the more................. Now i can't even count the number of em that i have at my beck and call........
Who cares about your beauty

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Karleb:

You will make a very funny individual if you think men only marry pretty wives for their beauty.

It is like saying men marry ugly women because of their ugliness.

Other than her beauty and toxic nature, I (want to) believe her husband saw other things in her.

I am looking for the part of my post that said he married her ONLY for her beauty.

Care to highlight it for me, non-funny gentleman?
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by ChristineC: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
prizequest:
a beautiful woman never stays with one man
what kinda smelly lie is this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by tswaggs10: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
You basically just described my ex... Fucking bitch
Cioccolata:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.