Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke (348 Views)

Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law / Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke by GistCaster: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2018 Osun State governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke on Friday stated that he has taken the judgement of the Supreme Court concerning the governorship election in the state in good faith.

He appreciated the leaders and members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as well as the people of Osun for supporting him all through the legal battle.

While congratulating Gboyega Oyetola on his victory, Adeleke affirmed that his ambition to be governor of Osun was never a do-or-die affair.

In a statement issued after the ruling, Adeleke said the Supreme Court remains the highest in the land.

He said “As a democrat and law-abiding citizen, I accept the ruling no matter my misgivings.

“I wish Governor Oyetola well in the governance of Osun State.”

“In all circumstances, we must thank God Almighty. We gallantly fought a good fight in pursuance of a democratic cause.

“The ideals we fought for lives on.

“Our ambition was never a do-or-die affair.

“We aspired to serve and deliver democratic dividends to the people of Osun state.

“Our ambition was altruistic.

“We wish Governor Oyetola the best in the governance of the state.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-take-supreme-courts-judgement-in-good-faith-says-adeleke

Re: I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke by GistCaster: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
smiley
Re: I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke by holllandis: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
You better do
Because you lost
Re: I Take Supreme Court’s Judgement In Good Faith - Adeleke by yarimo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
So before in devil faith you want to take it?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija’s Angel Running For Bayelsa Governor? (photos) / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / BREAKING: Oyo Assembly Receives, Reads Makinde’s Commissioner Nominees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.