Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Video: I Masturbate With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Pictures – Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: I Masturbate With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Pictures – Nigerian Lady (1004 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Masturbate With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Pictures – Nigerian Lady by Oyinsblog(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
A Nigerian lady whose identity is yet to be known has shared a video on instagram talking about her feelings towards Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

In the video, she said;

I am in love with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza, I can’t wait to have him inside me, I even masturbate with his pictures”

This is coming after the controversial rape allegation labeled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo which broke the internet for almost a week.

Watch the video via the link below:
https://justofofo.com.ng/i-masturbate-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbos-pictures/

Re: Video: I Masturbate With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Pictures – Nigerian Lady by blackpanthar: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Everyone just wants to trend
Re: Video: I Masturbate With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Pictures – Nigerian Lady by donbachi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dem don use dis one brain do nkwobi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smash Of Bracket Marries His Ivorian Fiancee In Lagos (photos) / Bbnaija: Seyi Makes Moves On Tacha After Saturday’s Night Party (video) / Fans Attack Big Brother For Doing An Unfair Thing To Tacha – See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.