Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) (501 Views)

Download Over 40 Free Mp3 Audios And Ebook By Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
I will like to call the notice of all Nigerians especially the Ladies and women, this is a guy who has been terrorizing the ladies across the country as far back as 2008, he Always claim to be a pastor and start saying falsely visions about you till he got you scared and frightened, he always see negative visions, he has duped a lot of ladies and as such even slept with a lot of them under false pretense of being a pastor, you know most ladies fall for lies and spiritualities and that is the key for LATILO OLUMIDE since he has been on the wrong inhuman act , he tends to come from Ibadan according to some ladie who has encountered with him (Victims), you can search for him on his blocked FACEBOOK account and have idea of what I am talking about. He has duped a lot of ladies In so many higher institutions... see pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by psucc(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
But serious this guy is so fine that he will get laid with over 70% of miracle seekers
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na so
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
SEUN
Lalastical

Please front page ...

I did not post this picture to blackmail LATILO OLUMIDE... Facebook can be of help if you doubt me ... I am ready to answer and face this guy anywhere anytime as I have many victims ... my phone number is 09024040059
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
psucc:
But serious this guy is so fine that he will get laid with over 70% of miracle seekers

I wonder why he’s in for such act
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
SEUN

Lalastical

Don’t let us wait until we start having ladies committing suicide for the evil act of Latilo Olumide the Fake Pastor ...

Please front Page
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by OJODEL10(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
I blame women and ladies who seek for miracle when if they confess their sin and truely turned to God, He heat them.
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
OJODEL10:
I blame women and ladies who seek for miracle when if they confess their sin and truely turned to God, He heat them.

Exactly... don’t blame them that’s how they are created aside from few of them ... but it’s very wrong to take that chance on them
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anybody bearing Olumide, kindly beware of them cos they are quite good in scamming grin
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by UceeGod: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
May they all be exposed. Let the purification continue. The wolves in sheep clothing will all be exposed.
Re: Meet Fake Pastor “latilo Olumide” (photos) by jidenna21(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Y'all should just quit religion and focus on reality
ProudAnti-theological

(1) (Reply)

SOLUTION TO BEDWETTING / You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' / I Experienced This When Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.