Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,074 members, 7,942,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan (63747 Views)

I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Fuckthamods: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
This marriage no go last
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Fuckthamods: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
To think that our user name is almost alike
Are you thinking what am thinking.
Lol
Yes, you are a scammer
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Fuckthamods: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
aspirebig:
Hi guys, please avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. His name is Emmanuel Damilare and his last known phone numbers are not reachable.
Scary.. Please add graphics

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by great664(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I love your boldness lol.

Same here... She made my day...

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by great664(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omotayor123:

Seconded...
Me sef love am :')

You too can when you see what you like... I am sure you will learn from her...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by TonyBankz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BENEAMATA: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
Pretty babe

How come everything about Manchester United is always finer than Chelsea?
ask VAR as HOWARD WEBB no dey again
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Dgreatway001(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Chrisrare: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
The man luks like an agbero. If u know u know..
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BENEAMATA: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
olaBC007:
Another nairalander April fool vs April wise weds thread is coming up
amen .

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by tstx(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
aspirebig:
Hi guys, please avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. His name is Emmanuel Damilare and his last known phone numbers are not reachable.
look at the person you are even giving money

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Iamsammy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
namiji2598:
Chelsea go fvck man u this season

Like for Chelsea

Share for man u

Arsenal and everton fan keep off

pls how many like and share u don gather this year with this ur tactics and how many millions don enta ur acct biko

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by GMbuharii: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
I wonder who will 4k the other coming season

grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by godstime88(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
wink
Fountainofyouth:

smiley
Fountainofyouth:

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BizBayo: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol

Go girl ... Still searching to have your type, very rare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by doggedfighter(f): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol

I hereby join both of you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by doggedfighter(f): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
aspirebig:
The face of a scammer
What kind of services by the way?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by willyo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol

Lemme think for him Cherry

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by XwhY(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tihmmyg50:

Did you say finer We no sabi English for this country.
finer is correct. You should work on your English

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by enemyofprogress: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2019
She no see better person marry, na tis stupid Chelsea fan she wan marry mtcheew
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Authoritarian01: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
They must not have Manchester City children o. Or else the children will be beating their parents
grin
Tolexander:
They must not have Manchester City children o. Or else the children will be beating their parents

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by kingola87(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Do proper investigation, you will see that that woman ex is a man utd fan. Nor go dey cheat o aunty.

Cool picture anyways.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by clive2u(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:
Hmmm I'm a Chelsea fan To think that our user name is almost alike Are you thinking what am thinking. Lol
what are the odds of one person running the 2 accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by InvertedHammer: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2019
/
Mental slavery is more powerful and worse than real slavery and colonization combined. On the surface it looks harmless, but deep down Africa is fuccked!!!

/
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Collyno82(m): 2:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Rivalry and division don start even before the wedding proper
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by oismail(m): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2019
The season opener
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Temmytea70(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:
Hmmm I'm a Chelsea fan To think that our user name is almost alike Are you thinking what am thinking. Lol

����
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by aprilwise(m): 4:47am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
This is my e-mail. Aprilwealth07@gmail.com Pls send me your whatsapp number. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by PharmaGirl(f): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
Nice kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Banmeallday: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Africans making more money for EPL that will use the money to sponsor terrorism and terrorist leaders in Africa that will bring them even more money LOL

NAWAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Some Girls Sabi Use Their Toto Clip Person Prick / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.