Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) (56365 Views)

Inec Anambra Are Really Desperate For Ad-hoc Staff. See New Message On My Phone / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Zinny25(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Still waiting for my own appointment oooo.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by bigfish3k: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
mbhs139:

sad
Did I hear you say less profitable...?
Mtchewwwwwwww

You no get sense.

You'll kill for that position. Better by far than being a bank manager, that is running after other people's money, and won't be able to sleep, because his job is not secured.

Have you seen a bank manager crying and begging before, simply because a customer wants to make a large withdrawal from his own money...?

That's when you'll know that Presidential Photographer na job you can kill for.

Mumu!
he said less profitable as compared to the others - try understand english

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by smirn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
joey150:
The fact that Buhari is settling for an all Northern clan is not even half as worrying as the fact that he does not seem to surround himself with people that have even the slightest pedigree or iota of vision and sound ideologies based on past or present reputation.

There is of course the talk of nepotism, which as his mandate grows older, is becoming harder and harder to defend. I will not excuse a man that seems to only want to surround himself with people from one part of the country. Variety they say, is the spice of life.

With his recent selection of 'henchmen' it is clear and almost logical to conclude that Buhari promises nothing new in the next four years. I'll be shocked if he improves on his already abysmal outing during his last tenure.

Like many other concerned Nigerians, I am deeply worried and saddened by this development. I can only plausibly conclude that Buhari clearly lacks both the mental capacity and vision to rule a complex clime like Nigeria.

Of what use is running a government if your surborinates are grossly underperforming and yet are still being rewarded with extended tenures? Despite the fact that they should have been dismissed long ago based on their performances - the entire security and service chiefs come to mind.

The man at the helm of the affairs of this country is clearly incompetent and cannot advance us any further than we have already pitifully come.

Finally, for the good of Nigeria, I hope I am very wrong.

E pain you sha. Why not advance yourself, Nigerians can never see anything good.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by landmark86: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Boyooosa:

Didn't I warn...

Hope u av been paid for the correctn?

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Amieinu123(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
No surprises @all

"A government of north, by the north and for the north"

No more, No less

hug transformer to ease ur pain sir
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Indispensable85(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Looking at the recent appointments, it's very clear that Nigerians should not expect to see anything different from the last 4yrs.
The change preacher appears to be allergic to change.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by kikake: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
simonlee:
In a sane country Garba Shehu is in no position to make these announcements as his own appointment expired since may 29th!

the last 3 appointees are like the oil is sardine... useless! grin

Who cares about the appointments of a religious/tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by froze6(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Zinny25:
Still waiting for my own appointment oooo.
they will remember you don't worry ur self naa
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Walexybobo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
All are notherners except the last 3. i expect a rowdy brouhaha from the wailer...over to u.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Boyooosa(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
landmark86:

Hope u av been paid for the correctn?

You are the Dullard here....

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Antichristus: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
WASTE OF MONEY, SPACE AND RESOURCES.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by gwmlogistic: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
The last three are just there to bulk up the appointments. So that we won’t say they are all northern Muslims
Well anything bad if they are all northern Muslims?
If you become president appoint your own from anywhere you like
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Otunba2004(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
President Buhari is the worst president so far in the history of this nation, why can't he return all these old cargoes and named them since 29th of May when he had already knew he doesn't have new hand, people should mark it down Buhari will return 85% of his former cabinet, olodo president, he doesn't have any blue print of governance just admire the power and the office shikena

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by wellmax(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
The last three are just there to bulk up the appointments. So that we won’t say they are all northern Muslims

So he should appoint strangers as personal staff.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by KelvinHerbert: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
I am happy I didn't vote for him at least
When you allow an almajiri to rule you that's what you get in return

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by NkayStory(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lmao!! grin grin

Igbos and Yorubas are photographers.....but i thought buhari love yorubas?

Wetin kon happen?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Stingman: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
NkayStory:

Lmao!! grin grin

Igbos and Yorubas are photographers.....but i thought buhari love yorubas?

Wetin kon happen?

Where are the 'we SS crew' with their fearful narration that Igbos wants to take their oil and dominate them?

With Biafra...Igbos wouldn't have been this brutal in appointment. cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
whaaaaaaaat!!!! shocked So all these goons will get paid? Buhari is a scam, infact. Nigeria is a scam and all the people who live in it are scams.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by somehow: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
These are his personal staff or una dey expect quota system for.this too?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Stingman: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
wellmax:

So he should appoint strangers as personal staff.

...but when he wants people into NPA, Customs and NNPC he appoints stranger from the north to the south where those are located. Wayo people and their mischief...Horrible hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Stingman: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
somehow:
These are his personal staff or una dey expect quota system for.this too?

You northern people have been shifting the goal post for centuries...You know when to play the card of federal character, quota system and use cut off marks in unity schools, once it doesn't favour you. You people think everybody is a foool, abi?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
useless president...abeg do quick gerrout of that position. anuofia
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Ak86(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
joey150:
The fact that Buhari is settling for an all Northern clan is not even half as worrying as the fact that he does not seem to surround himself with people that have even the slightest pedigree or iota of vision and sound ideologies based on past or present reputation.

There is of course the talk of nepotism, which as his mandate grows older, is becoming harder and harder to defend. I will not excuse a man that seems to only want to surround himself with people from one part of the country. Variety they say, is the spice of life.

With his recent selection of 'henchmen' it is clear and almost logical to conclude that Buhari promises nothing new in the next four years. I'll be shocked if he improves on his already abysmal outing during his last tenure.

Like many other concerned Nigerians, I am deeply worried and saddened by this development. I can only plausibly conclude that Buhari clearly lacks both the mental capacity and vision to rule a complex clime like Nigeria.

Of what use is running a government if your surborinates are grossly underperforming and yet are still being rewarded with extended tenures? Despite the fact that they should have been dismissed long ago based on their performances - the entire security and service chiefs come to mind.

The man at the helm of the affairs of this country is clearly incompetent and cannot advance us any further than we have already pitifully come.

Finally, for the good of Nigeria, I hope I am very wrong.

U just said it all, let watch and see how it all going to end. We are also waiting for ministerial appointment maybe in 6 months time that is when this one is coming out.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

Too bad.

The list is sectional and it seems our President is unrepentant.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Basher8583: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
J111333:
A president that doesn't have trusted allies across all ethnic groups in his country is not detribalised and fit enough to be a president. Even as racist as Trump, he has men of color as kitchen cabinet members. Buhari is a bigot simple. undecided

Please reframe the bolded. Do not mention what you don't know.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Basher8583: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
J111333:
A president that doesn't have trusted allies across all ethnic groups in his country is not detribalised and fit enough to be a president. Even as racist as Trump, he has men of color as kitchen cabinet members. Buhari is a bigot simple. undecided

He only has just one black dude in his cabinet Ben Carson while all are whites.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by gratiaeo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
mbhs139:

You dey craze for head!

You for put your enemies as your kitchen staff na! �

Ọ́dẹ́!
The same enemies you want to use their land to establish Ruga
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by themanderon: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
It is all over. What other conformation do we need.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Basher8583:

He only has just one black dude in his cabinet Ben Carson while all are whites.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump
Do you know what kitchen cabinet means? undecided
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by ShootThemAll(f): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abba Kyari reappointed himself! Buhari is suffering from dementia and doesn't know what's happening in Aso rock talk more of Nigeria. They reappointed themselves to keep the secret as usual, whats happening in Aso rock and to carry out their EVIL NEXT LEVEL agenda (Islamisation and Fulanization) of the country but they will still fail and fail woefully because they don't know the GOD we serve.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Basher8583: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
J111333:
Do you know what kitchen cabinet means? undecided

Child.. it appears it is you that has no clue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.