Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,910 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity (2925 Views)

Job Opportunity As Teachers And Private Tutors Available / Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) / Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduate In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity by apugo: 11:26am On May 10, 2007
Pls i need job oppurtunities in the banking sector. I have HND in Accounting(upper credit) and (bsc) in Business Administration. I am a member of NIM nd (ICAN, in view)
Re: Job Opportunity by emysexy: 2:47pm On May 10, 2007
[b]Hello Mr Man,i was just captured by your publication for job hunting.But to my greatest surprise you couldn't spell some things right, someone with double certificates and a known professional. Please, you guys should help us by checking your spellings before making it public.Otherwise we will feel that those certificates are not yours. One Love!!!![
Re: Job Opportunity by idnoble73(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2007
ha ha ha hagrin grin grin i laugh in suprano; this apugo guy must be funny!!!! Even people with no certificate and clean grammar dey get job wetin come be 2 certificate own? Please try to re-shapen your grammar next time you are communicating cos it give good or bad impression about your personality, just want to believe it is a topographical error. Cheers!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Job Opportunity by bolarine: 4:23pm On May 11, 2007
idnoble, can you just hear yourself out for crying out loud? whtz the meaning of TOPOGRAPHICAL ERROR? Topography in geography has something to do with land shapes, hills or mountains., meanwhile wht you wanted to send across to the house is TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR,  Which deals with human errors committed during the typing of documents. GUYZ, REMOVE THE LOG OF WOOD IN  YOUR EYES BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO BLOW OUT THE SPECK OF DUST FROM ANOTHER MAN"S EYEZ
Re: Job Opportunity by tegasite: 10:13am On May 12, 2007
Guys cut these craps and feed this guy with the requested info, Please be fervent in your prayers, develop a positive frame of mind and be persistence in this great quest for job and your dreams will become a reality. Keep up with your certification and career development because you will reap a bountiful harvest soonest. Dont relent in following closely the posts you get in this forum cos they can be very handy.
Success man, Cheers grin cheesy Its not over untill it is over, Its better to try than not to try at all.
Re: Job Opportunity by zaree: 11:30am On May 12, 2007
literally is he understood?my answer is yes.I wonder y people criticize people.wats is d problem if he says he has two qualifications.player haters wil nt allow people rest.my quy do check some of d listed web page of banks in dis forum n apply.all d best
Re: Job Opportunity by aikmamah(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2007
tis not their fault , they r just being envious of ur qulification and certification, dont be bortherd 'bout them. c u at the top. where there is a will, there is a way
Re: Job Opportunity by ogelove(f): 4:48pm On May 13, 2007
hi Apugo, i saw ur publication well in have a good news for u now that is if u reside in Aba, first inland bank are recruiting and they need Hnd so run now to any of their offices in Aba,
Re: Job Opportunity by apugo: 8:44am On May 14, 2007
Hi guys, i was amazed about the comments of some of the members of this forum on my first posting. The fact remains that (they) were not aware of the circumstances that led to what they considered a taboo. Nevertheless, i appreciate the comments of us that focus on issues at stake, instead of claiming advanced learners dictionary. I thank Tegasite,Mentorman, Zarae,Ogelove and Aikmamah for thier undrestanding and words of encouragement. This are the crop of people that we need in this forum. Luv u all.
Re: Job Opportunity by Nobody: 8:52am On May 14, 2007
Nothiing is better than Club Freedom! Club Freedom has changed the way Nigerians look at Travel and Tourism. Membership affords free international travels plus an excellent business plan to earn over $6,000 every travel cycle at the board. Registration is simply by sending a request for more information to me through my email: travellingjobs@yahoo.com

It is the best job opportunity for nigerians! Ciao!
Re: Job Opportunity by okeyz(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2007
@ supee
Ol boy na wa 4 u ooo
people are talking of how to get jobs and u r talking about club freedom,this ur club freedom campaign is becoming too loud o,i hope u r not a spammer grin
Club freedom ,Club freedom, .
tell me , are they recruiting ??
Re: Job Opportunity by Mystique(f): 11:04am On May 16, 2007
Hey people, give d guy a break, the spelling errors could just be typographical u know, anyways, Supee, gimme more gist on dis ur club freedom jare. . . .  wink
Re: Job Opportunity by oludoyin(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2007
Hello people,
to me i believe we all are one in the house and the purpose of this forum is to assist one another. But some kind of people are within this forum looking for other people's mistakes which shouldn't be.People doing such must deviate.
Re: Job Opportunity by jarlo(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2007
One love to all Nairalanders grin grin grin
Topo or Typo : all join na d same. Abeg
Re: Job Opportunity by rachealng: 2:46pm On May 16, 2007
i am also interested in any job opportunity that deals with gis and remote sensing especially in the oil industry and telecommunication. i reside in lagos
Re: Job Opportunity by franklugo(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2007
grin grin grin grin idnoble73 were you laughing at him or urself remember these words, "take out the log in ur eyes b4 removing the speck in your brothers eye". Sorry to say, but nit is you who has the need to check up on your grammer b4 posting, not because it   "give"  but because it   "gives"  a bad impression about you. tongue
Re: Job Opportunity by Maky(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2007
hallo peps,pls can anybody tell me how I can get a job at the French embassy, with Air France or Nigeria LNG.I am a graduate of Agricultural Economics,University of Ibadan.I speak French and English.pls helpme ooo,for 3yrs now i have been without a job.treat as urgent pls,thank you.
Re: Job Opportunity by Adurangba(f): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2007
rachealng:

i am also interested in any job opportunity that deals with gis and remote sensing especially in the oil industry and telecommunication. i reside in lagos

Try www.ceaser-web.com

(1) (Reply)

Union Assurance Company Training / Who Has Heard Of KG Concept? / Union Bank Calling For Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.