Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

RTC In Mishap But Lives Saved...god Saved All. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RTC In Mishap But Lives Saved...god Saved All. (248 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RTC In Mishap But Lives Saved...god Saved All. by mikussmart: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
RTC coming from umuahia, Abia State was involved in accident, but to the Glory of God, no life was lost.
The driver who was careful of speed was able to control the vehicle by avoiding group of persons in a shop and avoid a tree that would have cost lives as the vehicle lost lost it's break.
God be Praised

(1) (Reply)

(video) CEO Of Air Peace Airline, Applauded As He Welcomes Nigerians From SA / Tanker Explodes At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos (video) / Africa Lion Tours Safari Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.