Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:37 AM

Big Insult To Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Insult To Ndigbo (863 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Insult To Ndigbo by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
I'm from the South East but this nonsense is too embarrassing.
Okezie Ikpeazu should be impeached now!!!!

Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why should he be impeached please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by oluwadabira111(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
U mean the kerosene sharing idiotic bastard should be impeach cheesy last last nigeria na scam and should be divided.
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Benekruku(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Why did you start your sentence with where you come from?

Is it to avoid been bashed or what? I seem not to get the logic.

Cant you see a wrong and identify it, irrespective of where you come from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by obiekunie2: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

oga are you too blind to see that the road is under construction and it rained.

must you tell us you are yoruba by claiming igbo first before you make your comment.

first and foremost you are a Nigerian and you are free to make your comment in relation to any state in Nigeria - its part of your fundamental rights.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by kingzizzy: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is Aba. To be honest, Aba has had this problem of flooding in the raining season since the time immemorial. I dont know why because I have never lived in Aba. I'm not excusing Ikpeazu but this flooding of Aba has been a long time perennial problem
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Ttipsy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
iAudio:
Why should he be impeached please?
hey stop being daft here, the OP is absolutely correct, ikpeazu need to be impeached.

Bad roads in Abia esp Aba are so terrifying, the governor is doing absolutely nothing. that's shameful
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Ttipsy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
kingzizzy:
This is Aba. To be honest, Aba has had this problem of flooding in the raining season since the time immemorial. I dont know why because I have never lived in Aba. I'm not excusing Ikpeazu but this flooding of Aba has been a long time perennial problem
Oga there is difference between bad roads and potopoto mud looking roads and flooding. that's no excuse.

Aba needs an intensive road reconstruction but unfortunately Mr ikepazu is just a massive failure in such aspect. he deserves to be impeached.

for decades Aba has being in the mess for bad roads isn't time to change such narrative ??
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Ttipsy(f): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Op the pictures u posted are even in a good shape. anybody who knows Aba will applaud me on what m saying here
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ttipsy:
hey stop being daft here, the OP is absolutely correct, ikpeazu need to be impeached.

Bad roads in Abia esp Aba are so terrifying, the governor is doing absolutely nothing. that's shameful
and you are quick to insult?
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by kingzizzy: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ttipsy:
Oga there is difference between bad roads and potopoto mud looking roads and flooding. that's no excuse.

Aba needs an intensive road reconstruction but unfortunately Mr ikepazu is just a massive failure in such aspect. he deserves to be impeached.

for decades Aba has being in the mess for bad roads isn't time to change such narrative ??

It has been long coming to change the narrative of Aba. A big commercial city like that to keep on suffering this for so many years is unpardonable.

I dont even like Ikpeazu but removing him wont solve the problem others before him could not.

The problem of Aba can only be solved if Nigeria is restructured and the revenue coming from Aba is used to take care of Aba
Re: Big Insult To Ndigbo by Ttipsy(f): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2019
iAudio:
and you are quick to insult?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Abia Is Fully Ready To Host A Modular Refinery / Lol Buhari Just Deceiving Himself. / 2020: Buhari Will Retain Magu, Warns His Wife - Prophet Releases 29 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.