Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

(VERIFIED)Ekiti State University Awards N100 Prize To Best Engineering Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (VERIFIED)Ekiti State University Awards N100 Prize To Best Engineering Graduate (1229 Views)

Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / Afe Babalola University Awards Best Graduating Student A Brand New Car / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(VERIFIED)Ekiti State University Awards N100 Prize To Best Engineering Graduate by MORANOCEE(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
I talked about our decaying Educational System when I posted how a young boy was gifted N5000 and 11exercise books by Past Governor Amosun of Ogun State for coming top in Essay Competition on May 27, 2019 not knowing that another shocker is pending. This time around, it’s a N100 (One Hundred Naira) prize money given to the best Graduating Student of the Civil Engineering Student of EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY.

I searched the name of the Awardee on Facebook and confirmed to be sure and he confirmed the story to be true. This is my outburst on Facebook:
******. **********. *********
This looks like a joke but don’t doubt it totally nothing is impossible. Our Educational system keeps messing up. Big Brother Naija would be giving out a whooping sum of N60million worth of Prize to this year’s winner for messing up in the house and enjoying for 3 months. May thunder fire all the enemies of Education and those belittling it in Nigeria ����� I REST MY CASE! #IRMC

Re: (VERIFIED)Ekiti State University Awards N100 Prize To Best Engineering Graduate by docjuli(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chai

(1) (Reply)

KADPOLY Post-utme 2019: Cut-off Mark, How To Apply, Closing Date / How Best To Prepare For 2020 WAEC GCE / NECO Timetable 2020/2021 June/july – Download Updated Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.