Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused (2410 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by omron(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello fellow romancelanders
My name is Kunle Ara i really needs your advise now as am really confused and having a feeling of guilt, i have been dating this lady called Funke for the past 2 years..
She is 27 years old a Virgin and a churchy girl,She has never known any man in her life and am her first boyfriend.
During the 2 years of our courtship i have known all his family member and my family members too know her as well.
Bottom line is that i have a lot of complain about her she is a good lady with good character but i see that we are not compactible in so many ways,
What i like she hates and what i hate she like.
She is an indoor type ,very shy ,secretive,doesn't talk ,a saddist,she might be going through pain she wont talk it out but one will just notice it in her face if you force her she wont say it,She is not also lively and social,she dresses like SU like a church girl like deeper life girl.
i have told her about this for a long time but she does not heed to my advise.
The most of it all is she only had a seconndary school certificate and no higher institute certificate,she did not learn any work and she is not exposed,even in my business which am doing she is not supportive at all.She has never allow a space for us to work together or assist me
And looking at me am a very popular guy and hardworking but it seems she doesn't fit the kind of lady i need.And when she gets angry she might keep malice for days.
I want to break up with her because i have seen a lady that has 95% of qualities am looking for in a woman.
I complained this to her last time she came to my house and she told me may be i have someone with those qualities ,she caught me on a call with that lady and shee walk away ..she begged yesterday that she loves me that she can't afford to loose me and i dont wish to marry her out of pity because the new girl am so much happy with her and she has all the qualities i complained about the former one.
And right now i dontt know how to break up with her because i dont want her to go through shock ..she doesn't have mind like that ..please how will i tell her without injuring her and her health so she could go on her own ...please i need a good advise..
Thanks all
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2019
There’s no better way to break up with someone.
At the end of the day your happiness matters.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by majamajic(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2019
wahala dey oo
make I siddon here till others come
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by MJBOLT: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
shock or no shock,tell her "it's over between the both of you" undecided
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by WonderManly(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2019
omron:
My name is Kunle Ara i really needs your advise now as am really confused and having a feeling of guilt, i have been dating this lady called Funke for the past 2 years..
She is 27 years old a Virgin and a churchy girl,She has never known any man in her life and am her first boyfriend.
During the 2 years of our courtship i have known all his family member and my family members too know her as well.
Bottom line is that i have a lot of complain about her she is a good lady with good character but i see that we are not compactible in so many ways,
She is an indoor type ,very shy ,secretive,doesn't talk ,a saddist,she might be going through pain she wont talk it out but one will just notice it in her face if you force her she wont say it,She is not also lively and social,she dresses like SU like a church girl like deeper life girl.
The most of it all is she only had a seconndary school certificate and no higher institute certificate,she did not learn any work and she is not exposed,even in my business which am doing she is not supportive at all.She has never allow a space for us to work together or assist me
And looking at me am a very popular guy and hardworking but it seems she doesn't fit the kind of lady i need.And when she gets angry she might keep malice for days.
I want to break up with her because i have seen a lady that has 95% of qualities am looking for in a woman.
I complained this to her last time she came to my house and she told me may be i have someone with those qualities ,she caught me on a call with that lady and shee walk away ..she begged yesterday that she loves me that she can't afford to loose me and i dont wish to marry her out of pity because the new girl am so much happy with her and she has all the qualities i complained about the former one.
And right now i dontt know how to break up with her because i dont want her to go through shock ..she doesn't have mind like that ..please how will i tell her without injuring her and her health so she could go on her own ...please i need a good advise..
Thanks all

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Go radio station undecided
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by austinsmat(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Your surname is ( ara) it means insanity bro's go and cure your madness first before I give you my advice. If she do half of your likes you see her as slut.mr man no human is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Use whatsapp. That was what I used d last time... Block and delete
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Davidson267(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2019
There is fire on the mountain
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by missimelda01(f): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2019
After 2 years you're just realising you both ain't compatible? Or is it because you have an alternative now?

Your happiness is paramount sha.. but you'll have to face the consequences of wasting her time for 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:
After 2 years you're just realising you both ain't compatible? Or is it because you have an alternative now?

Your happiness is paramount sha.. but you'll have to face the consequences of wasting her time for 2 years.
Can u imagine dis feminist

Was d guy time not wasted too..... Even without sex ooo

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by amiibaby(f): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2019
Do not. I repeat do not Marry out of pity

Never

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Dude just break up and move on, there's no nice way you think a woman will be bothering about your feelings when they want to leave.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by missimelda01(f): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2019
What is your problem with feminism?

Next time check the dictionary meaning of feminism before using the word.

Not every one is a SEX FREAK!
Wasting his time was totally his choice, but dragging someone along isn't cool.
pesinfada:

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:

Sorry love, there are no consequences , highest she will just squeeze her face and not say anything as op mentioned and prob bury herself in deeper life bible study groups.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:

dsame thing again wasting whose time,,?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Women are encourage to break relationships that they are not happy in to seek better alternatives, but all of a sudden it's suddenly sentimental because the woman here is the victim. smh someone keeps malice, not looking to further in education that's a negative for me. Marriage is a different ball game o, if he can't cope in relationship , marriage will be worse my brother move on and pick the one you desire, all these agony aunts will not be there to help when the problem starts in your household.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by missimelda01(f): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2019
I hear you.

Remember people react to situations differently.
pcguru1:

Sorry love, there are no consequences , highest she will just squeeze her face and not say anything as op mentioned and prob bury herself in deeper life bible study groups.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:
I hear you.

Remember people react to situations differently.

I understand very much, but that's her problem not his. You wouldn't want to stay in a relationship with someone you know is not good for you just because you don't know how he will react. Happiness is key my dear , we only live once so we must try to be happy now because old age is when you will start to regret all these things.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by shege45: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Slowly withdraw from her. With time she would go
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by fullonia(f): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
You stated that she has just an O level cert,yet you with a higher degree certificate,writes like one in primary school,
Your english is as confused as you!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Phenomenal16(f): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2019
omron:
Thanks all
....forget it...virgnity is for a day ..once u take is gone..... But character mehn.....u are outgoing while she's not....and she doesn't even want to change that's really bad....should I tell u to leave her or not....
Hmmmm.....u know marriage is life time..... U won't find it funny if u marry her
A lady that can keep malice for days is that one a born again... Just asking.....
Try talk to her if going out is a sin to her....at 27 she doesn't av a handiwork or certi....nd she's comfortable who does that?
My dear u need a woman that can grow with u ....abeg leave alone...she will still find someone that will like her introvert nature abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by ImaIma1(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
But she is a virgin grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by ImaIma1(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
pcguru1:
Women are encourage to break relationships that they are not happy in to seek better alternatives, but all of a sudden it's suddenly sentimental because the woman here is the victim. smh someone keeps malice, not looking to further in education that's a negative for me. Marriage is a different ball game o, if he can't cope in relationship , marriage will be worse my brother move on and pick the one you desire, all these agony aunts will not be there to help when the problem starts in your household.

You are right.

And it will be worse in marriage. While he is forward thinking and progressive, she is not progressing and has already become redundant.

He should do the needful now or endure the marriage for a lifetime.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Samyj247: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:

u get sense at all?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by AstroOG: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
But she is a virgin grin

Who is Laughing with you??

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by MarianaTrench: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Why did it take you so long to realize you're not compatible?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by FROGMAN101(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:

What consequences?

Shut up there.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by FROGMAN101(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2019
pesinfada:

Imagine ooooo.... And bobo must have spent his money grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Thinkdiffway: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Ode, you want to leave a sadist for over wise girl, don't worry you will come and write story again.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by omron(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Thinkdiffway post=79994022]Ode, you want to leave a sadist for over wise girl, don't worry you will come and write story again.[/q

Oponu nie
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
missimelda01:

ok....force him to marry her,ask if u have not rejected a guy b4

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Runs Girl / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? / Bed Wetting At 25,30,35 Years Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.