Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,968 members, 7,922,377 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement (22536 Views)

Sheikh Gumi and Northern groups Calls For Protest, Presidency Tackles Peter Obi / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by Mobileowowa: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
My brother leave Atiku alone. Google MTN Call Assist and get to use free trial...https://www.nairaland.com/5257685/never-miss-business-call-using
Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by toltee4real: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=79999058]Supreme court in 9ja, is for the ruling party.

take it or leave it...![/quote

Is that what happened in the case of Taraba state?
Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by globalresource: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
isthatso:

you opened an account on Nairaland specifically to copy and paste this message in 8 threads?

Dont mind him. He is q Fulani. Their agenda won't work
Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by Larryndelaw: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
There's no true Justice in this country. What happened yesterday is a clear evidence of that.... Nonsense Country... SMH!
So there was juatice in Zamfara when all the post won by APC was given to PDP. Also when Apc was prevented from contesting in Rivers there was justice. Hmmmm . Nah wah
Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by djkirkoo2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
youghs:
Everything about PDP is Sentiment..When Apc lost rivers and zamfara nobody influenced the judiciary but when they lost, it is another story.
APC lost Zamfara and Rivers State not because of PDP but due to internal fracas between the party members. So don't say that the Supreme Court favoured PDP in those two cases. Check out the two(Ekiti and Osun) PDP Vs APC cases that has gotten to the Supreme Court, did they win any of them?
Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by Cannonleo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
youghs:
Everything about PDP is Sentiment..When Apc lost rivers and zamfara nobody influenced the judiciary but when they lost, it is another story.
did you read the full excepts of the judgement, full justice is gotten when the substance of the case is proven and not when technicality is used, the main issue of the osun case was never address a mere technicality was used to obtain victory, thats the difference
Re: Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement by marv1: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2019
Wayne4uall:
the price is there... 130k
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.