Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,193 members, 7,939,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

"After Giving U 5 Yrs Of My Life, U Are Not Goin- Lady Reacts After Bf Dumps Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "After Giving U 5 Yrs Of My Life, U Are Not Goin- Lady Reacts After Bf Dumps Her (346 Views)

Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion / Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / "Your Not Goin Anywhere" - OBO Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"After Giving U 5 Yrs Of My Life, U Are Not Goin- Lady Reacts After Bf Dumps Her by MsDoris(f): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2019
"After Giving You 5 Years Of My Life, You Are Not Going Anywhere" - Nigerian Lady Causes Commotion After Boyfriend Breaks Up With Her (Video)
A Nigerian lady couldn't hold back her emotions after her boyfriend of 5 years broke up with her.

In a now viral video, the devastated and heartbroken woman was seen with her friend discussing and pleading with her ex in an eatery, probably trying to convince him to have a change of heart but when it seemed it wasn't working, she flared up.

The question is, why date a person for that long when you have no intention of settling down with him or her. It beats me!

Watch video here � �

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/after-giving-you-5-years-of-my-life-you.html

(1) (Reply)

King Of My Heart|joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 77th B'day / Bottle Kick Challenge In Nigeria (jason Statham VS Deadpool ) / Ini Edo, Dbanj, Mr P, Toke Makinwa And Others Party At Rita Dominic's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.