Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,852 members, 7,912,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

Coza Saga.....what You Might Know Or Might Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coza Saga.....what You Might Know Or Might Not (382 Views)

Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coza Saga.....what You Might Know Or Might Not by DopeJay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
I wish Busola finds justice. And if Biodun didn't rape her, I wish him Goodluck in proving it.

[b]Now on a lighter note. ( This is a very personal opionion)
Let me tell you about a street code you all know already .
It is said that even if a girl wants sex, she would say no and expect you to insist and sometimes force her.
It is said that , a Nigerian woman is raised not to admit she wants sex.
Never must she accept without resistance, it is her pride. A lot of women practice this.

And Nigerian men are informed never to give up. Her no means yes unless she screams, shouts and buries her nails well into your neck��.
Funnily, I got this orientation most of the time from women, the horses mouth.
My point is, half of you reading this are rapists and whoever it may concern can sue you tomorrow and damage your life.
All those moments of "nooo, stoop, ooooh stop" with a soft tone and a soft punch and you saying "wait naa, wait naa" with veins sprouting on your face; that was when you raped without knowing it�

Unlearn what you learnt and save yourself an apartment in prison grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coza Saga.....what You Might Know Or Might Not by Wayne4uall(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Iphone 8 With full accessories all new... Universal unlock 130
In ondo state... 08065095308

(1) (Reply)

To Live An Holy Life Is Not Easy / 12 Solid Reasons Why Your Man/Woman Is Not Talking To You. / Feminism Or Funny Behaviour In Women Is Always Related To The Third Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.