Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (84769 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Cherrybae(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Very ugly and broke olosho
Spits

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by samcus(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Once you see a lady coming out from a wedding reception without smile just kno that no one toast her.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
So she is more than 23 afterall
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by showafrica(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
tstx:

They bleach because Guys prefer dating yellow skinned girls... Don't blame them.. Na adaptation mechanism

Gradually evolution will take place..
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
and she is claiming 23 years old..... less subtract 10 years from her 23....so she was 13 when she took that black photo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
crackhouse:
The last day will very hectic for God cos there will more work trying to identify the people he created before passing out a judgement.
So with this God is not all-powerful as he claim.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Flier: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Nigerian ladies change faster than weather..

Today they are black, tomorrow yellow

In another 5yrs time, pink.. grin
If she doesn’t look like her mother or her father,my guy you are screwed.
And there is even a new trend right now,their parents are bleaching them from baby
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Rico96(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
And she's 23 so at 13 with heavy makeup
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by tstx(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
showafrica:

Gradually evolution will take place..

It has already started
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by NwaJozi: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
See the color
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by liverpool72(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Nigerian ladies change faster than weather..

Today they are black, tomorrow yellow

In another 5yrs time, pink.. grin
are u coza when things were OK
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by liverpool72(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Sigh!

Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe!
Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe! Omashola is vibe!
wetin happen guy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Legendguru: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
tacha indeed
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Paulo3ree(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
It's the same story for every Nigerian girl.

There will be one big drama on rapture day.
When the spirit cannot recognize the body.
I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING
explain
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by sonofElElyon: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin witty

Cioccolata:

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by deltateam: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by babaoo: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rico96:
And she's 23 so at 13 with heavy makeup
Even from the look of the said throw back pix,she look more than 23 years of age,do the math and you get her real age

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by deltateam: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Adanairaland:
Chai!
Iz not today this girl started applying paints on her face

See as she resemble our village masquerade, Agaba.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by James4bright(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
90% of light-skinned girls in Nigeria bleached, lack of self-esteem is eating most girls up, they bleach so people can call them beautiful. No matter how you bleach person wey ugly go still ugly.

But she isn't ugly bruv.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by MelissaBrowne(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
What a transformation !!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by UmecheMoses(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
traihit:
Let RUGA be practiced in the north to allay the insecurity of other tribes.

This is the silliest writeup I have read on Nairaland....

Here is why it is silly.

1. The historical antecedents of Fulani in CAR and how they went into land grabbing and gruesome murder of other tribes leading to a civil war whose adverse effects we now see in Nigeria is not unnoticed.

2. All other tribes in Nigeria have not created traditional stools of leadership for themselves and over the years seek to overturn the real traditional ruler in host communities... Your Fulani is habitually into this.

3. The level of tolerance and maturity displayed by the tribes you mentioned to outsiders is lacking among your fulani. On different occasions we have arrested few who at the slightest provocation killed or maimed their opposers over stuff as little as water.

4. The level of destruction they met to farm lands is appaling.

Yes we know that only a part of them are doing this, why haven't they been given the red treatment?

I have fulanis as friends, and may probably fall in love with one, but I am telling you RUGA is a waste of our time.

Who told you RUGA hasn't been in existence for over three decades now?

I know fulani settlements an their grazing routes in my state. Occasionally some enter farms to steal and vandalize.

My dad was nearly stabbed by one he caught harvesting his yams.

The RUGA FG wants to do is a wicked idea.

The immigrants from MALI AND CAR are not Nigerians.
Why will Buhari use monies from my tax to resettle foreigners on my land, who will one day become a tool in the hands of Political and religious bigots.

We say no to wickedness.
Create jobs,
Fix roads,

Do ranches in the north

Keep your RUGA there.

If we want wife we will come to marry,
If we want cows we will travel to buy.

Forcing a people without control and aliens on others should have called for the impeachment of this President.
It is an unpatriotic act.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by paul100(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Her picture 10years ago looks like a girl of 17+

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by flourishing247: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
90% of light-skinned girls in Nigeria bleached, lack of self-esteem is eating most girls up, they bleach so people can call them beautiful. No matter how you bleach person wey ugly go still ugly.

No, Na lack of money. When you make it, you upgrade from tcp soap to oil of Olay. You move from one egg a week to one egg daily. Dig out old pictures of latest Nigerian millionaires. Besides she uses a lot of filter, she's not fair

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by micxwell(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
spencekat:
Wrong.50 percent
We take a lil stats to see....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by LONGPREEK(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
i support her for this reason. she came from grass to bbn. eno easy. pussy power or not
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by LONGPREEK(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
show us your 2009 and 2009 pic. idiots. why cant you leave this olosho win bbn in peace
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Chimaokigwe: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly and broke olosho
Spits

I smell jealousy

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by traihit: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Perhaps you need to dig deep into Nairaland to discover sillier writeups. Silly as it may, and whatever RUGA implies, it should be left in the North if it must be practiced. A country is already suffering from divisive politics and the FG want to make a program that directly or indirectly favours an ethnic group against others. Those who are rich enough to have cattle should be rich enough to provide independent ways of catering foe them.

UmecheMoses:

This is the silliest writeup I have read on Nairaland....

Here is why it is silly.

1. The historical antecedents of Fulani in CAR and how they went into land grabbing and gruesome murder of other tribes leading to a civil war whose adverse effects we now see in Nigeria is not unnoticed.

2. All other tribes in Nigeria have not created traditional stools of leadership for themselves and over the years seek to overturn the real traditional ruler in host communities... Your Fulani is habitually into this.

3. The level of tolerance and maturity displayed by the tribes you mentioned to outsiders is lacking among your fulani. On different occasions we have arrested few who at the slightest provocation killed or maimed their opposers over stuff as little as water.

4. The level of destruction they met to farm lands is appaling.

Yes we know that only a part of them are doing this, why haven't they been given the red treatment?

I have fulanis as friends, and may probably fall in love with one, but I am telling you RUGA is a waste of our time.

Who told you RUGA hasn't been in existence for over three decades now?

I know fulani settlements an their grazing routes in my state. Occasionally some enter farms to steal and vandalize.

My dad was nearly stabbed by one he caught harvesting his yams.

The RUGA FG wants to do is a wicked idea.

The immigrants from MALI AND CAR are not Nigerians.
Why will Buhari use monies from my tax to resettle foreigners on my land, who will one day become a tool in the hands of Political and religious bigots.

We say no to wickedness.
Create jobs,
Fix roads,

Do ranches in the north

Keep your RUGA there.

If we want wife we will come to marry,
If we want cows we will travel to buy.

Forcing a people without control and aliens on others should have called for the impeachment of this President.
It is an unpatriotic act.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
tintingz:
So with this God is not all-powerful as he claim.
remain silent.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Flier:
If she doesn’t look like her mother or her father,my guy you are screwed.
And there is even a new trend right now,their parents are bleaching them from baby
Slay Queen mothers mix cream a lot for their babies... True that!!!
Just for gram shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by TriggahMan(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
See life... You lucky sha.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now by spencekat(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
micxwell:

We take a lil stats to see....
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Movie Club / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.