Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,087 members, 7,946,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) (313 Views)

Verydarkman Takes Pastor Jeremiah's Healing Products To NAFDAC To File Petition. / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) by chelseaimmortal: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2019

Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin, General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta state, has blessed one of his church workers with a whopping sum of 20 Million Naira for his dedicated service, according to the now-viral video on social media.

Speaking in the video, the pastor was heard saying the gift was to encourage the church worker.

His words:

“I am blessing you financially so that you will be encouraged to give your best and not get carried away because appreciation is an application for more. We need to do good in the house of God, pray without ceasing, sacrifice without complaining, live a Christ-like life and be a good ambassador of the ministry. The money is a token of my appreciation for the good works you’ve been doing. I love and appreciate you all and don’t relent in your service.”

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEbIPUc_giA

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/pastor-jeremiah-fufeyin-gifts-worker.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) by chelseaimmortal: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Uhmmm nawa ooo. Make I no talk before they come for my head. Read my signature
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
jut another scam to have other deluded follow-follow sheep drop their last dime expecting to also receive 20M.... even MMM is better than this BS.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Organized Scam!

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicle Of Late Mr. Oboh’s Death– By Ehis John / The Secret Of Shiites Sect / Kaduna State University Students Cry Out. Against Religious Discrimination!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.