Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly (4211 Views)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by EzegeNG: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Here is a video of the moment a cheating husband told his side chick to jump out from the window and hide after his wife came home unexpectedly.

Passers by who saw the lady were busy taking pictures and making video of the lady as they criticize her action.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-tells-side-chick-to-jump-from-the-window-after-wife-came-home-unexpectedly-video/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by EzegeNG: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Giftedhand92: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by SLAP44: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yoruba demons be telling babes to take risks
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Griezwoman: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin NL feminist come and defend her
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Jayslicky: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
You just gat to give it to that man, he has made a smart move by telling the side chick to jump from the window, wife meeting his side chick would just be the end of him, if his wife had met the side chick in the house there are two things involved, it is either the wife he kills him on the spot or she fakes forgiving him and poison him later, either ways all die na die, there are some secrets that should be taken to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Instead of one guy to "catch" her
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by MJBOLT: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
i would have loved if she escaped fully na.ked

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by dotman4real007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
I love that girl, she will be very skillful in the other room.
She dey flexible and understanding
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Yuceeluv(f): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
The only reason a side chick will risk her life this way is because she is either the wife's bossom friend, employee or it would be detrimental if she revealed herself to the wife.

Most babes will even cross leg while on bed so that madam can leave in anger and they will occupy space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sidechick escaped after the wife of the house came back or she escaped after her boyfriend came to visit his friend.
Trust women at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by TANID(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Yuceeluv:
The only reason a side chick will risk her life this way is because she is either the wife's bossom friend, employee or it would be detrimental if she revealed herself to the wife.

Most babes will even cross leg while on bed so that madam can leave in anger and they will occupy space.
Hmmmm!
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by TANID(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2019
How I Wish I Was Around That Building, I Would Just Start Shouting Ole, Barao, Hey Everyone Come And See Female Burglar. Till Madam Would Just Show Face For Window Like What's Going On Down Stair? But I Swear That Man Wouldn't Let Her Go Near That Window grin That's When The Man Go Just Turn To Super Man Of His Wife,

NO! Don't Worry My Dear, I Really Don't Want Anything To Hurt You Let Me Check It My Self grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by properties4sale: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Funny.

For people seeking cheap home items, see what will interest you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5283231/furniture-home-appliances-very-cheap
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Originalsly: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmm....this is serious. From second floor... she let go to drop on a big SUV parked below but landed on and smashed the side window. Guess her butt is now all cut up. It must be the guy's wife is a Police.
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by properties4sale: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Not bad...

For people seeking cheap home appliances, see what will interest you.
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by kingxsamz(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Jokerman(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Stop following married people they won't hear
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by forghon: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Why na
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by Michelle55: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lemme park here.. What's soo special about the preeq that she's willing to risk her own life? If the preeq is occupied, Ogbeni find another one undecided Really don't seem to understand why some ladies prefer married dudes to single ones E just tire me
Re: Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly by EzegeNG: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy / Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.