Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,904 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel (93204 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Kenneth10110(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

grin grin grin grin grin

in shades of grey - the guy is black while you are very dark grey.

very little difference between the two of you

uncommon criminals tongue tongue

One of your friends, son or relatives are into G go and preach to them or you think only G boys are into fraud you can be a business guy and punish your customers by excess gains now tell me didn't they work for the money. Now learn to think i wasn't supporting G boys i was abusing the act the guy took ritual is not the way. Quote your partner cuz am done with you...
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by luba9876: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2019
J111333:
Why expose her like this? She is someone's daughter and sister, please take down her pictures asap.
Someone's dead daughter!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by MarieSucre(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2019
naijabnl:
these girls will never learn btw thats a ritualists not a yahoo boy

We need to keep an eye out for the ritualistic. What of if the girls learn? Will the problem end? No! They will jump to innocent guys, infant I won't be surprised if half of the cases of disappearance is not due to ritualist.

Let us cut the tree from the root and stop looking at the braches.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Shalommy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wasted soul. This our girls won't learn. They want to be tagged (SMALLgirlwithabigGOD). Rip joor.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:

One of your friends, son or relatives are into G go and preach to them or you think only G boys are into fraud you can be a business guy and punish your customers by excess gains now tell me didn't they work for the money. Now learn to think i wasn't supporting G boys i was abusing the act the guy took ritual is not the way. Quote your partner cuz am done with you...

Straight from the fraud school

Justification 101
Reparations
Everyone dey do am no body pure
Politicians dey thief
Bad economy
People wey no sharp deserve to be cheated

Etc etc

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by MiniImportation: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
J111333:
Why expose her like this? She is someone's daughter and sister, please take down her pictures asap.
RIP to the deceased is high time we create a campaign on this Yahoo and slaymamayism era #letsteachthemtowalkinthelord
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by yeman1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
yahoo plus ... they should kill d guy asap. to know how it feels to kill someone like u
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by sweetilicious(f): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why are we doing this to ourselves?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by stanliwise(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Laurene:
oga the topic focused on prostitution and not other related vices. when others are brought up we will talk about it for now let's focus on the matter at hand.
"Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel. " after reading the bolded, you concluded that this discussion what about prostitution, I don't want to believe you lack comprehension.But that being said, I can't go any further with you on this discussion as you have made it very clear that the victims was at fault here. I have nothing more to share, It seem your mind is made up.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by stanliwise(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

Straight from the fraud school
Justification 101 Reparations Everyone dey do am no body pure Politicians dey thief Bad economy People wey no sharp deserve to be cheated
Etc etc
You said it all
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Natasha2(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:

"Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel. " after reading the bolded, you concluded that this discussion what about prostitution, I don't want to believe you lack comprehension.But that being said, I can't go any further with you on this discussion as you have made it very clear that the victims was at fault here. I have nothing more to share, It seem your mind is made up.

Wow I haven't logged in here for a while now but I couldn't help it when I saw your comment. I couldn't have replied better. Laurene is highly insensitive, girl provoked the hell out of me. How some people reason like animals make me sick.

For one we don't even know if she was a prostitute but someone here is acting Mrs know it all and is already tagging her that. Too bad the dead don't speak. Even if she was so that gives him the right to kill her? Jesus have we sunken this low. Heavens she didn't even condem the act but she was fast to blame the victim.

Talking about how prostitution is a sin. Please remind me again who was Mary Magdalene? If God dealt with us by our actions I'm pretty sure our chief justice Laurene wouldn't be alive.

Why do people avoid the main issue and focus on blaming victims instead like they asked to be killed? That's why we can never move forward.

Sometime ago I had to pass the night at a friends house in Lagos before going back to Benin, assuming something happened to me God so this is how i would have been tagged a prostitute, this is how people would defend crime. Smh
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Laurene: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:

who is a runs girl?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Laurene: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
windofjustice:

The fact it's a crime only in SOME countries should tell you that it's nothing serious. If prostitution was a serious offence every nation in the world would have been against it and totally banned it. Even in the countries where it is illegal prostitution still happens and they don't get prosecuted that much. Just like Nigeria for instance. It's illegal in Nigeria but the prostitutes still come out in broad daylight.
see nobody can stop prostitution, it's the oldest trade till date. the fact that it still happens doesn't mean its not illegal or nothing serious. marijuana is not legal in the whole world but it still happens in countries where it is termed illegal. so don't play smart here
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Laurene: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Natasha2:

Wow I haven't logged in here for a while now but I couldn't help it when I saw your comment. I couldn't have replied better. Laurene is highly insensitive, girl provoked the hell out of me. How some people reason like animals make me sick.

For one we don't even know if she was a prostitute but someone here is acting Mrs know it all and is already tagging her that. Too bad the dead don't speak. Even if she was so that gives him the right to kill her? Jesus have we sunken this low. Heavens she didn't even condem the act but she was fast to blame the victim.

Talking about how prostitution is a sin. Please remind me again who was Mary Magdalene? If God dealt with us by our actions I'm pretty sure our chief justice Laurene wouldn't be alive.

Why do people avoid the main issue and focus on blaming victims instead like they asked to be killed? That's why we can never move forward.

Sometime ago I had to pass the night at a friends house in Lagos before going back to Benin, assuming something happened to me God so this is how i would have been tagged a prostitute, this is how people would defend crime. Smh
i have noticed you, so swerve and stop quoting me.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Natasha2(f): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Laurene:
see nobody can stop prostitution, it's the oldest trade till date. the fact that it still happens doesn't mean its not illegal or nothing serious. marijuana is not legal in the whole world but it still happens in countries where it is termed illegal. so don't play smart here

And Yahoo is legal right? Can you even hear your self?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by stanliwise(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Natasha2:

The growing decadence of our African Society value which has led to the negligence of value of human lives and the acceptance of crude way of living to an extent that we hallucinate that the hardest and most dangerous path should be the best way of live and this has led to the increase of insensitive among our people.

Infact people have taken this ideologies as a culture and has vowed to live by it, even with formal education and information, when times for decision making, we still resort to the crude, outdated and evil way of behavior. Africa are expert at treating situation by cutting the leaves and solving there problem by the easy way out. Since we have failed woefully in our economic, security and other part of humanistic act, we have to resort to blame game of the affected victims and justify our failures by finding the weaklings among us.

for someone to say the murder of a person is justified because he/she was a prostitute, has shown how much we have accepted some abominable way as the new way of living, how much can I blame them, when this is how they were taught to think and live. Same pattern goes for people who justify rape cases in the ploy that people that they should be seen as a disgrace to their society, and to make it seem true people also stigmatize rape victims not to speak up. If I continue I will not finish, or is about the Political theifs and their apologetic political followers, or is it tribalism, fanatism, religion extremism, just keep it rolling.

All I can conclude is that posterity will judge Africa people of their unrepentant actions and ways of living.
My advice to anyone who wants to live this short live in a productive and a just way, is to empower himself/herself and pack out to a more comfortable and just society. Else good people will remain the victims of the actions of the wicked mindset among us.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by stanliwise(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Laurene:
who is a runs girl?
I said I have left you to your ideologies. farewell girl
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Natasha2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Laurene:
i have noticed you, so swerve and stop quoting me.

Stop being an insensitive hypocrite! If she was a prostitute it was her body she made use of she didn't harm anyone at all.Try to compare that with a yahoo boy who not only defrauds people of their hard earned money but has also murdered to support his trade!

I'm disgusted that you place prostitution as a greater evil even more disgusted that you Laurene has blamed the victim and is yet to condem the act of the Murderer. Sayonara
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Laurene: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
I said I have left you to your ideologies. farewell girl
for your pocket

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Natasha2(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
The growing decadence of our African Society value which has led to the negligence of value of human lives and the acceptance of crude way of living to an extent that we hallucinate that the hardest and most dangerous path should be the best way of live has led to increase insensitive among our people.

Infact people have taken this ideologies as a culture and has vowed to live by it, even with formal education and information, when times for decision making comes we sfill resort to the crude, outdated and evil way of behavior.

for someone to say the murder of a person is justified because he/she was a prostitute, has shown how much we have accepted some abominable way as the new way of living, same goes for people who justify rape cases in the ploy that people shouldn't tag them and stigmatize victims not to speak up. If I continue I will not finish, or is about the Political theifs and their apologetic followers, or is it tribalism, fanatism. just keep it rolling.

All I can conclude is that posterity will judge Africa people of their unrepentant actions and ways of living.
My advice to anyone who wants to live this short live in a productive and a just way, is to empower himself/herself and pack out to a more comfortable and just society. Else good people will remain the victims of the actions of the wicked mindset among us.

You've said it all, this country is unfitting for the just. The situation here is critical, how we have traded our sense of reasoning with stupid norms and sentiments is beyond me. Its almsot like there's no redemption for our failing society.

Rape cases are no different. Its always what was she doing there? What was she putting on? why did she...? Its heartbreaking how time after time we fail to see the cankers in situations like this . Good to know we still have few people who sit on the side of objectivity.

PS: I bet she will modify her comment when posterity calls grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Gbengar07: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef angry
buy sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.