Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member (36687 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amanda4life:

There's no idiot on this nairaland. Idiot is a name of an animal.

I beg ur pardon

There's no animal with that name.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by patorial(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:
That stuff you are holding in the last photo, what is it called? ; What's your corrupt mind telling you? D my eyes and corrupt mind just misinterpreted it.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by damton(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:
That stuff you are holding in the last photo, what is it called? grin my eyes and corrupt mind just misinterpreted it.

pervs on the loose
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Adeola25(f): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
i believe it is the guy,we dont have beautiful ladies on nairaland

. As if all nairaland guys are handsome.

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by princejones(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
HML
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Earthquake3: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nairaland females who won't reply pms looking on

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
esau0007:
[color=#990000][/color]So beautiful
the third photo is kiss
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lovely pictures congratulations
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Kingsaeedibn: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amanda4life:

There's no idiot on this nairaland. Idiot is a name of an animal.

I beg ur pardon

Well, we have seen one..
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by TinaG(f): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
i believe it is the guy,we dont have beautiful ladies on nairaland

Nkita racha kwa gi onu . Are you blind?
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Generalkaycee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations brother... Esau of CKC Onitsha.
esau0007:
its called ofo in igbo land,its kinda traditional thing in the igbo cultural setting but his own was just for fashion consideration
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by cleph(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Mummymahdi(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abkreizi:
So old people are on nairaland grin

Me I don born this 1 sef
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by obowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by aprilwise(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
April4:
Beautiful
Happy married life ...
April4 where are thou?

1 Like

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by April4(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
aprilwise:
April4 where are thou?
Hi
I sent you an email
Didn't you get it?
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by aprilwise(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
April4:

Hi
I sent you an email
Didn't you get it?
i didn't get any mail. Lemme have your e-mail id
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by April4(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
aprilwise:
i didn't get any mail. Lemme have your e-mail id
Osianpeace42@gmail.com
That's it.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by aprilwise(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
April4:

Osianpeace42@gmail.com
That's it.
Thanks
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
I love that breast

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by sweetilicious(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations Op.We still dey single searching for our soul mate.May God bless your union
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Ndipe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by nlPoster: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Una too fine! Match made in heaven. Congratulations dear. Wishing u cute and intelligent kids, long life and prosperity. Lalasticlala come , let's celebrate a Nairalander

What are their nairaland monikers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Text Between A Lady And Her Talking Stage Guy / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.