Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode (338 Views)

Top 3 Most Boring And Overrated Nigerian Instagram Comedians / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode by Jh0wsef(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2019
so I stumbled on some WhatsApp status yesterday after the night party. and viewers think housemates should level up'

One hilarious one was when he asked that BigBrother evicts all Housemates and bring back Double Wahalas'

What is your opinion?

Re: Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode by dmltoyin(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Did you steal this phone

And you are still stalking the owners after buying another phone faa
Re: Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode by Jh0wsef(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2019
dmltoyin:
Did you steal this phone

And you are still stalking the owners after buying another phone faa

Lmao. I knew a question like this would pop up.
I found her small phone on the floor at an event on the island. I felt it was an important phone too. due to alerts I was seeing.. So I saved her name, gave her a call, tracked her after a week cos of distance. Finally gave her at Ikeja smiley she was so joyous that she kept thanking me.. I just dey reply ' don't worry, naso humans suppose be' smiley

I have screenshots if you want smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode by dmltoyin(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Lmao. I knew a question like this would pop up.
I found her small phone on the floor at an event on the island. I felt it was an important phone too. due to alerts I was seeing.. So I saved her name, gave her a call, tracked her after a week cos of distance. Finally gave her at Ikeja smiley she was so joyous that she kept thanking me.. I just dey reply ' don't worry, naso humans suppose be' smiley

I have screenshots if you want smiley
I see

Better man
Cool then

(1) (Reply)

Body Massage Delhi / Get Jason Capital's Power Speaking Academy Course Valued At $1990 (part 1 Free) / Snake Bites Man, He Bites The Snake In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.