Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. (1259 Views)

The Kiss Of The ‘black Widow’ / She Just Couldn't Resist The Kiss / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Temmywrites(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2019
There is this deep connection you share with your lover, that is beyond the physical, which explains why you do some things that you have never done for anyone before for them.

A kiss might just be a lip to lip communication of saying, I love you or I adore you or I want you so much or I cannot do without you.

But you can still kiss a person without having genuine feelings towards that person. Remember Judas.

So, this article is about the kiss of a lover, the types and what each of them mean indirectly.

Without further ado I am going to give you,

Seven different kisses and what they mean.

1. Kiss on the forehead

Love has no bounds, love is patient. A kiss on the forehead means "I adore you".

It could also be a friendly kiss saying " I appreciate your efforts, thanks for being there".

The purpose of this article is to explain what any type of kiss means and who you should make important in your life, if that person kisses you in a certain way, you know the person might not say anything but the person cares a great deal about you.

By just kissing your forehead says a lot, a night stand can never kiss you on the forehead and look into your eyes with love but your lover, or someone that really appreciates you.

2. Kiss on the eyes

This type of kiss says a lot and it can only come from a lover.

I know some of you reading this, your relationship is complicated.

But trust me if he kisses your lazy eyes all the time "he loves you".

It says "I see you beyond the way you see yourself and I love you, I can't do anything without you".

So if you are in any relationship right now and your "supposed" lover has never kissed your eyes before, says a lot.

But he might actually love you but not be the romantic type.

And non-romantic guys or ladies are no fun, why don't you try this non-verbal love language with your lover today, to show how much you care or adore him or her.

3. Kiss on the neck

Nothing screams "I want you so much" non-verbally, more than a kiss on the neck.

Being intimate with your partner is a beautiful thing.

To be honest with you, whenever I feel like cuddling my partner, I just kiss his neck and whisper a lot of sweet words into his ears, I am hopelessly romantic, I do not have to directly say "baby I want you" or "baby, let's make love", I just kiss his neck, ladies you have to show your man how much you want and care about them.

Why don't you make a move today.

This type of kiss from your lover means a whole lot of intimacy.

Let's say this type of kiss is coming from a friend, acquaintances or anybody apart from your lover, it simply means " I want us to make out" and nothing more, it does NOT say " I love you " so do not go catching unnecessary feelings.

4. Kiss on the hand

This is usually for the ladies and it says " WOW!! You look so ravishing" or "You are so beautiful, I wish you were mine".

If this person still lingers on your hand and looks into your eyes and actually says you are so beautiful, then he means it and he would not mind to go out on a date or two with you.

But if this is from your lover, consider yourself lucky, because nothing makes a lady feel beautiful than when her lover says she is beautiful.

The chemistry is amazing.

5. Kiss on the ears

This type of kiss is so romantic and lingering.

Imagine your lover, kissing your ear lobes and whispering sweet words into it.

Telling you how much she loves and adores you and how she would fight to keep you forever, and you responding with happiness and peace because there is no where else you would rather be than her bosom.

That kind of intimacy says a lot beyond what you feel.

6. Kiss on the tummy

This is mostly experienced by pregnant women.

It simply means " I adore you and our baby and I'm glad we are making a family and I promise to stand by you".

During intimacy, this type of kiss says " I love your body and I want to be with you".

This person would always want you to spend quality time together.

7. Kisses everywhere

This is a totally different and passionate way to indirectly show your love.

It is only your lover that can kiss you everywhere.

When I say everywhere, I mean your forehead, earlobes, eyes, neck, nose, lips, body.

To show how much they love and cannot get enough of you.

If you are seeing someone that does not like talking or is less expressive of their feelings but kisses you like that, says so much beyond what you think.

Only a lover will kiss you all over and cuddle you to sleep.

So, yes a kiss means a lot and it says a lot about how that special person in your life truly feels about you.

After reading this article, why don't you kiss your lover and make them understand how you feel inside without trying to put the right words together.

Remember, action speaks louder than words.

To read more about kisses and other interesting articles like this just click on this link http://www.temmywrites..com
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
what of kiss on da pocket
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by kunleweb: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:

grin
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Temmywrites(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
That one is money oh �
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyinbo lifestyle has really taken over.
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Temmywrites:

There is this deep connection you share with your lover, that is beyond the physical, which explains why you do some things that you have never done for anyone before for them.

A kiss might just be a lip to lip communication of saying, I love you or I adore you or I want you so much or I cannot do without you.

But you can still kiss a person without having genuine feelings towards that person. Remember Judas.

So, this article is about the kiss of a lover, the types and what each of them mean indirectly.

Without further ado I am going to give you,

Seven different kisses and what they mean.

1. Kiss on the forehead

Love has no bounds, love is patient. A kiss on the forehead means "I adore you".

It could also be a friendly kiss saying " I appreciate your efforts, thanks for being there".

The purpose of this article is to explain what any type of kiss means and who you should make important in your life, if that person kisses you in a certain way, you know the person might not say anything but the person cares a great deal about you.

By just kissing your forehead says a lot, a night stand can never kiss you on the forehead and look into your eyes with love but your lover, or someone that really appreciates you.

2. Kiss on the eyes

This type of kiss says a lot and it can only come from a lover.

I know some of you reading this, your relationship is complicated.

But trust me if he kisses your lazy eyes all the time "he loves you".

It says "I see you beyond the way you see yourself and I love you, I can't do anything without you".

So if you are in any relationship right now and your "supposed" lover has never kissed your eyes before, says a lot.

But he might actually love you but not be the romantic type.

And non-romantic guys or ladies are no fun, why don't you try this non-verbal love language with your lover today, to show how much you care or adore him or her.

3. Kiss on the neck

Nothing screams "I want you so much" non-verbally, more than a kiss on the neck.

Being intimate with your partner is a beautiful thing.

To be honest with you, whenever I feel like cuddling my partner, I just kiss his neck and whisper a lot of sweet words into his ears, I am hopelessly romantic, I do not have to directly say "baby I want you" or "baby, let's make love", I just kiss his neck, ladies you have to show your man how much you want and care about them.

Why don't you make a move today.

This type of kiss from your lover means a whole lot of intimacy.

Let's say this type of kiss is coming from a friend, acquaintances or anybody apart from your lover, it simply means " I want us to make out" and nothing more, it does NOT say " I love you " so do not go catching unnecessary feelings.

4. Kiss on the hand

This is usually for the ladies and it says " WOW!! You look so ravishing" or "You are so beautiful, I wish you were mine".

If this person still lingers on your hand and looks into your eyes and actually says you are so beautiful, then he means it and he would not mind to go out on a date or two with you.

But if this is from your lover, consider yourself lucky, because nothing makes a lady feel beautiful than when her lover says she is beautiful.

The chemistry is amazing.

5. Kiss on the ears

This type of kiss is so romantic and lingering.

Imagine your lover, kissing your ear lobes and whispering sweet words into it.

Telling you how much she loves and adores you and how she would fight to keep you forever, and you responding with happiness and peace because there is no where else you would rather be than her bosom.

That kind of intimacy says a lot beyond what you feel.

6. Kiss on the tummy

This is mostly experienced by pregnant women.

It simply means " I adore you and our baby and I'm glad we are making a family and I promise to stand by you".

During intimacy, this type of kiss says " I love your body and I want to be with you".

This person would always want you to spend quality time together.

7. Kisses everywhere

This is a totally different and passionate way to indirectly show your love.

It is only your lover that can kiss you everywhere.

When I say everywhere, I mean your forehead, earlobes, eyes, neck, nose, lips, body.

To show how much they love and cannot get enough of you.

If you are seeing someone that does not like talking or is less expressive of their feelings but kisses you like that, says so much beyond what you think.

Only a lover will kiss you all over and cuddle you to sleep.

So, yes a kiss means a lot and it says a lot about how that special person in your life truly feels about you.

After reading this article, why don't you kiss your lover and make them understand how you feel inside without trying to put the right words together.

Remember, action speaks louder than words.

To read more about kisses and other interesting articles like this just click on this link http://www.temmywrites..com
OP u are very confuse
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
A kiss on the cheek?

I like your blog, btw.

1 Like

Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Temmywrites(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks dear.. A kiss on the cheek is a friendly kiss. A kind of gesture that shows that you are appreciated and lovely.
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
anthonyuncle:

I love your pocket and its content
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2019
frozen70:

I love your pocket and its content
u try
Re: The Kiss Of A Lover. Must Read!!!!! Know What Every Kiss Means. by Temmywrites(f): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thanks so much, I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems / "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her / Beyonce- Body Shape After 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.