Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please (343 Views)

Where Are The Business Gurus? Enlighten Us On This Statement. / Business Gurus In The House / For Serious Business Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please by TVTKOKO(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
I just started my personal business. Although I started small, i intend to grow little by little one step at a time.
Then came this friend of mine who talked to me about a joint venture. He has very little or no idea about the biz. He offered me cash to enlarge the business but the problem is that I'm scared.
I've never thought of doing a joint business with someone. Even though his cash would make a great impact on the business, i really don't want to take it. Am someone that likes getting things done on my own.

Please what do y'all suggest?
Re: Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
TVTKOKO:
I just started my personal business. Although I started small, i intend to grow little by little one step at a time.
Then came this friend of mine who talked to me about a joint venture. He has very little or no idea about the biz. He offered me cash to enlarge the business but the problem is that I'm scared.
I've never thought of doing a joint business with someone. Even though his cash would make a great impact on the business, i really don't want to take it. Am someone that likes getting things done on my own.

Please what do y'all suggest?

Do not take his money. Look for an excuse not to. You can tell him you're still test-running the market. That you'll reach-out to him when you're satisfied with the outcome.

Business is very risky. In-fact, it's gamble - You can never be certain how things will turnout, even with the best ideas, best team etc. If you do not heed my advice and something goes wrong, your friend will become your enemy.
Re: Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please by TVTKOKO(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Do not take his money. Look for an excuse not to. You can tell him you're still test-running the market. That you'll reach-out to him when you're satisfied with the outcome.

Business is very risky. In-fact, it's gamble - You can never be certain how things will turnout, even with the best ideas, best team etc. If you do not heed my advice and something goes wrong, your friend will become your enemy.
ok sir, thanks very much
Re: Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please by Redman44(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Don't accept the money from your friend. It is better to learn as you grow your business foot by foot, day by day, Month by Month. Though your friend might have good intentions for you, his support may not be what you need at the moment. If anything goes wrong with his monetary investment, your relations with him could become frosty. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please by McMayor(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
As for me... The very first question I would ask myself is
Do I really need this?
Can my business do well on its on with my finance ?

If both questions are yes then you can just tell him You are good!!

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Make Money From Binary Option Without Any Knowledge Or Skills / Please Where Can I Get Private Lenders That Can Give A Loan Of N100m And Above?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.