Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes (14467 Views)

12 Reasons Most Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Will Forever Patronize Prostitutes! / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dessy96:

Not paying her house rent or putting her monthly allowance or school fees that's just downright stupid.... it's the gifts, dates and if she wants to see you visit you you'll have to host her well....
u no need to break ur savings in ur bank account to host a babe nau haba.i dey talk of men taking heavy loans for bank to sponsor a babe in school or fund her expensive lifestyle and u dey talk of ordinary hosting a girl.i can give a girl recharge card if she needs once in a while and i get but say a girl go come dey put ultimatum for my head dat i must be giving her10k recharge card every month and i must be giving her 150k monthly for hair maintanance then she don jam rock be dat oo.mumu men full every wia so she can go fleece on dose men oo.
Re: See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
AstroOG:
[

Purchasing house for her at Eko Atlantic City la grin grin
she can go meet tony elumelu or dino melaye to purchase the house for her at eko atlantic grin
AstroOG:
[

Purchasing house for her at Eko Atlantic City la grin grin
she can go meet tony elumelu or dino melaye to purchase the house for her at eko atlantic
Re: See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes by Dessy96: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
lefulefu:
u no need to break ur savings in ur bank account to host a babe nau haba.i dey talk of men taking heavy loans for bank to sponsor a babe in school or fund her expensive lifestyle and u dey talk of ordinary hosting a girl.i can give a girl recharge card if she needs once in a while and i get but say a girl go come dey put ultimatum for my head dat i must be giving her10k recharge card every month and i must be giving her 150k monthly for hair maintanance then she don jam rock be dat oo.mumu men full every wia so she can go fleece on dose men oo.
You don't get me.. Don't worry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend / My Wife Midnight Call

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.