Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,912 members, 7,966,392 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Free Trade Must Be Fair Trade, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Trade Must Be Fair Trade, Says Buhari (10832 Views)

Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Free Trade Must Be Fair Trade, Says Buhari by asanwafo: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
does this man even Know the meaning of fair, or what the free trade is all about...

the only three words that bubu knows is: change, next level and Ruga; even the change and next level I'm not even sure he knows their meanings, if not I'm sure we won't be where we ar today.

i just pity the gullible nigerians that voted this cow master that cannot even lead his 50 gay cows to the stream to take us to the next level.
you who know, what are you? Are you the president? Is what he has done not part of the change he has been talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG / Wike Tells Public To Ignore Mischivious Publications About Him, FCT Admin / I Will Not Take A Bribe, Even If It’s ₦1 Billion - Edo INEC Commissioner (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.