Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence (36134 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Naira Marley show off his diamond gun chain / Police Cancel Naira Marley Show In Dublin Due To Gun Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Olufela30: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
MAN'S NOR GUN !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by arcview: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na him Village people. Make he go apologize.
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by ultimatebas(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
There is something about Naira Marley i don't understand .Anything associated with him attracts violence. At first it was rugged man in London . Now this.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by simonlee(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Carlyboi:
what was caballero even thinking here sef dat him expression funny die laughs modafuckerly

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Carlyboi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=simonlee post=80044641][/quote]wasere!
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Angelfrost(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmm... So, Ruggedman has his own Irish connection... Interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Megatrix: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Stupid artistes will always attract stupid fans

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerians and stupidity eehn na wa oh.... Some one is having a concert in far away Dublin and two different gangs are having a clash.... Vooom nah nairamarly cause am... Is it even sensible to criticize him at every given opportunity just because of his bad record and controversies y,naira marly is a very good example of every thing wrong with majority of Nigeria youths, but lets not just swoop like local dogs after bones cause of hatred....... PEACE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by cjudy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
post=80044489:
This boy brought shame to himself and his family and disappointed his future before he even started.

He is at the headline of EVERY bad and negative news in 2019.

What a Shame!!
Same with Buhari

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by archat: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
jobless nigerian youths i wonder what you guyz are following from this useless posts
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by timibare(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
post=80044489:
This boy brought shame to himself and his family and disappointed his future before he even started.

He is at the headline of EVERY bad and negative news in 2019.

What a Shame!!
what have you done for ur family?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by wale377(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lol ..... not surprised...... naira usually does gang music in uk before he started street jamz...... he’s friends with my friends in Peckham...... if you know pecks well you would know about nairamarley

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Flowdada(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
In as much as he's been on the media negatively lately
Let's not forget he's been on people's mouth also djays slamming his song's gaining him fame and going global not just naija thing remember the rugged man attack,that people linked to him in LONDON
Now this recent violence in DUBLIN
Let's not forget he has a banger and dance step SOAPY
And a devoted fan base called MARLIANS
You can hate marley all u want but that don't stop dejays slamming his songs on club don't be surprised that
Even some top artists envy and hope they they could be trending like naira

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by RZArecta2(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
atilla:
Wait how did he manage to travel when he has issues with efc and court case and out on bail. This story seems soapy to me
dead case, if you know you know
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by TriggahMan(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
This guy is not fit to be an ambassador....

Him just they tarnish him image

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Slymonster(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
NoSidonLook:
This dude is always at the negative side of life undecided

If not for the unchecked moral decadence of our society, people like naira Marley should be in Oblivion by now undecided

FTC for a mumu post angry

But you love chris brown and other American artist. Right?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by rattlesnake(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
How do we get rid of this bloody fool nuisance modafuka called naira can he return back to jail he's so repulsive and disgusting

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by justli: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
If he didn't add Naira and Marley to his useless self will I care.

He should drop those name ASAP its an insult to Nigeria and the legend. He can go nameless for all anybody cares

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Leebrown(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
NoSidonLook:
The only Zlatan I know is the legend Ibrahimovic

The only Marley I know is the legend Bob

cool cool cool
you're with your senses.
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Aysanchez(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for celebrities news.
And awesome comedy skit's
@ ay_sanchez_
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Princejboy(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2019
NoSidonLook:
The only Zlatan I know is the legend Ibrahimovic

The only Marley I know is the legend Bob

cool cool cool
lol and the only Naira I know is the Nigerian currency.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Swaynudules: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
negativity is the selling point

E go do una like film

Dude's ratings have been rocketing
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
These are signs for him to quit music but stubborn head no go gree. Mtcheew.
After he quit music you go begin feed am with breast milk abi?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2019
You rattlesnake
You should be in zoo

angry

rattlesnake:
How do we get rid of this bloody fool nuisance modafuka called naira can he return back to jail he's so repulsive and disgusting

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Am a big fan of naira Marley buh every bad n immoral topic dis year,he's been d one heading it n dat keeps me asking myself.... "Why am I still a fan of dis guy"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Am a big fan of naira Marley buh every bad n immoral topic dis year,he's been d one heading it n dat keeps me asking myself.... "Why am I still a fan of dis guy"[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by Cojoness(m): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2019
how tf did he get a gig in Ireland and who would even turn up
Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by abels(m): 1:40am On Jul 08, 2019
mumu
Satan66:
So what?
We marlians stand firmly with naria Marley!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence by OKorowanta: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2019
NoSidonLook:
This dude is always at the negative side of life undecided

If not for the unchecked moral decadence of our society, people like naira Marley should be in Oblivion by now undecided

FTC for a mumu post angry

Was Naira part of the fight?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" / Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / BBNaija Top 5: Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Alex & Nina Step Out For Media Tour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.