Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo (1020 Views)

Lil Baby Regrets Collab With Davido | Davido Replies / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by Anjollys: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

#IJCoza #timidakolo reportedly asked #baddosneh Olamide Adedeji for a song collab and Olamide DECLINED. My source tells me it may be an Activism track on RAPE. Nothing bad about that but at this time when his wife #busoladakolo is yet to attend a rape trial she's alleging. Timi's motives for sympathy for his wife are not clear
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/07/07/olamide-decline-…songkemiolunloyo/

Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by sapeleboi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
gbam, good one olamide

Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by Kingosytex(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Baddoo get sense na!!

I always advise men to use their brain. Don't be a "TIMI DAKOLO"
Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by victorian(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lol, let's see which celeb go do collabo with Timi as Busola is avoiding the alleged rape trial proceedings in court.

She must appear in court! And be cross examined.

With Pastor himself. Let all be cross examined.
Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by Joevics(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
False news again.
Timi is a gospel artist.
When did Olamide start appearing in Gospel songs?
Since when did Timi start featuring secular musicians.

* Thats how Kemi lied that the pastor officiated their wedding and gave Timi's wife millions and a car.
* That he was choir director in the church
* That his wife had been crying for days.

Tell your pastor to apologise to the lady and all other victims, so we can move on

Its obvious he did what he was accused of.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by Chubhie: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kemi and hatchet jobs...
Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by Rosay15(f): 3:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Aunty kemp no well, the collabo wey dem do before this nonsense but never release the song.
Abeg leave Timi alone now,if truly the pastor was innocent why can’t he sue them immediately for defamation but as he don see say water don pass garri he decided to dance to their tune and step down...
Lol, oya tell me who deceiving who?.
Being a religion leader have nothing to do with your sexuality but people are blind to see this cus they see their pastors as God.
Re: Olamide Decline Ijcoza #timidakolo Collab Song:kemiolunloyo by nicolartsdesign: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2019
this aunty dey annoy me

(1) (Reply)

NEW Music KING!!! Rema Hits 50 Million Total Streams With The Release Of His New / Tonto Dikeh Visits Hon. Shina Peller In Abuja (Photos) / Mother Hacked Man's Penis For Raping And Murdering Her Five-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.