Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy (675 Views)

Vibration In EOD 2004. / I Eventually Got My Baby Boy From Cotonou @ #1.012M. Very Neat And Clean! / Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by leke999(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2010
House,pls I need help from all the expert in the house.my 1999 HONDA baby boy (V4 Engine) vibrates seriously whenever I put on the A/C especially when i am in a hold up (slow down) but when i accelerates it reduces.this started happening after I changed my engine seater.pls I need your advice because mechanics in Warri have opened office in my head.

warm rgds,

leke
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2010
Engine mounts are meant to be tightened, with the engine running. This ensures the engine finds its natural orientation, and the mounts aren't stretched or under strain, which will lead to vibration within certain RPM ranges and engine loads.

Your thread title is misleading though, sounds like the whole car vibrates, not just the engine. And it's an I4 engine, not V4.
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by leke999(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2010
Siena,
I know u will come to my aid.your advice helped me to solve a problem I thought was a jeerbox in this same car a few months ago.In other words,I'm not an engineer that is why I'm battling with the right terminologies.but could this actually be the reason for this?can u also be kind enough to send me your phone number.I like to engage you in a conversation.my GSM is 08074117062.e-mail-ichehoke.ebie@shell.com. or ichehoke@yahoo.co.uk
many thanks,
leke
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Denn(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2010
siena, good job, right to the point,
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2010
Denn:

siena, good job, right to the point,

Thanks bro.

@ Leke: Email sent.
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by switchmax8: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
Siena,
pls,when am on speed the styring vibrates what is the cause.thanks
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
switchmax8:

Siena,
pls,when am on speed the styring vibrates what is the cause.thanks

Sounds like your front and / or rear wheels are out of balance. I'd get them checked first.
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by switchmax8: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2010
siena,
where is your office?i want you to check it out for me
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2010
Switchmax, where abouts are you? As in your location?
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by switchmax8: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
alimosho lga.lagos state
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by leke999(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
Siena,
can u pls simplify the GSM number or better still provide alternative one,i have been trying to reach u without success.right now,iam in a location where my gsm doesnt have net work at the moment,but watching u on-line now.pls respond.
many thanks,

leke
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^^ It's 07818 228 225. So calling from Nigeria will be +447818228225.
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by leke999(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
Thnx Siena,I will call u when my network is up.keep doing good!
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by leke999(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2010
A mechanic spoke to me over the phone that the problem have to do with the fuel injector & that it needs servicing.pls i need ur advice.really very uncomfortable with the condition of the car.
Re: Steering Vibration Of My Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ I honestly can't see how injectors will cause vibration at certain RPM levels. A misfire, perhaps. Your description still sounds like incorrectly aligned engine mounts.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Registered Pajero Sport For Sale N900k !!SOLD!!SOLD / 1997 Honda Accord (bull Dog) - 800k new / Hummer 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.