Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' (28840 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / This Is Audi's 1st Electric Car,2019 E-tron SUV Will Go 250mi On A Single Charge / A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by shogsman(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Looks like a space ship,don't understand the deviation from the norm though,well it's only a prototype.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Agugbadin: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is nice, even though the world is growing in energy mix, this shows that there is a greater inclination towards cleaner energy
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by soleexx(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Can I get one....Gwen chrome precisely
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by soleexx(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Can I get one....Green chrome precisely
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
ceejay80s:
I need the battery and solar panel of that car for my inverter
/
Of course, that's the only thing you cocksuckers are good at. Consumption!

/
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by SoNature(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
northvietnam:
Very good, I'm happy cuz I know in not less than 10 years, electric cars will flood this world there by making oil so valueless...

When oil is valueless, naija will go broke, when this happens , our politicians will have nothing loot again...

The leaders will take the citizens and still loot the money.

This country is a big joke
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by ejemamaka: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Edyice: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
The cars will enter naija grin grin. It will work here in AFRICA (wella for that Matter because of the sun )

Otedola has succeeded in selling fort-oil

The lad has seen the future grin

No one can change the future Ben Bruce was so clever than his colleagues doing his research.

Nigerians leader and oil well owners will beg for buyers come 2022 grin .. now they will be panics all over their corridor grin. Some will even die quick because less sells and reduction in the account.... Peace menh ... cool
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by bigiyaro(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Merimental:
ironically our so called political holders will be among first 10 ppl to order 4 dem.. using same oil money to encourage Oda country's innovations dat will 4eva retire oil in d nearest Future..shame !
LoL!!! that's because they don't know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Badgers14: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Better people.... spending money and time on training and technology to solve their economic problems and better the lives of their citizens.

Our mumu politicians are saying the youth, everyone should go and farm... farming kee all of them there !! angry angry
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Duggedised12(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
When solar car becomes a thing, your oyel will be valueless, and your economy will crash lipsrsealed
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by BigBashiru: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
sharpwriter:

Yeah, that's the curse of African leaders. Fools and animalistic people.

It's not just the leaders the ppl too. The black race seems cursed....
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Summer7: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good leaders are putting their nations lightyears ahead ours hear are still holding and pushing oil down the throat of its citizens. Power efficiency in the next two decades will still be a scam. Watch out fellas !
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Those useless Chinese will start buying and making fá-kë...
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by papi22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Macgyver1:

You think NNPC is only into PMS? How about gas and lubricants, abi the car no get engine?
the main thing that concern masses about NNPC is pms. if NNPC like they can sell pure water also, we will buy pure water elsewhere
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by MrBONE2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
ugwum007:

Hope we can share your part.

Yeah grin

The smart Battery charger alone would be enough for you grin

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Solidkay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
papi22:
NNPC.. hope u dey read this
No be only NNPC ooo 9ja and the selfish petroleum marketers with have...
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Merimental(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
bigiyaro:
LoL!!! that's because they don't know what they are doing.

seriously
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by mostmorgan: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Solar car? The future is finally here

See more of the car here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/dutch-firm-releases-first-solar-car.html
yes but not to Nigeria
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by drezzyx(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Afterall how am I benefitting from the sales of crude oil n Nigeria, abeg let them create more for public transportation .
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by sterlingD(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you never can tell buhari and his miscreants may be thinking of exporting solar to other countries

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by staggerman(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
northvietnam:
Very good, I'm happy cuz I know in not less than 10 years, electric cars will flood this world there by making oil so valueless...

When oil is valueless, naija will go broke, when this happens , our politicians will have nothing loot again...

They will increase taxes and continue looting your taxes
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Emmanuelcann: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
northvietnam:

Point!!!
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by wman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
The power of the car engine will be low.

Great innovation all the same.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by ugwum007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
MrBONE2:

Yeah grin

The smart Battery charger alone would be enough for you grin

thats not a fair bargain. Someone have already looted the batteries.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by tck2000(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
wman:
The power of the car engine will be low.
Great innovation all the same.
, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) / Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? / Volkswagen Golf MK 4 Automatic Transmission Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.