Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva (1183 Views)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Dailymemoirs: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Messi is unhappy with the 2019 Copa referees, but the Brazilian believes the Barcelona man has previously profited from poor calls at club level
Thiago Silva says it is natural for Lionel Messi to be frustrated with the referee after losing, suggesting Paris Saint-Germain had similar feelings in defeat to Barcelona in 2017.

Argentina great Messi described the officiating in his side’s Copa America semi-final loss to Brazil as “bulls***” and suggested his side were victims of “corruption” as he received a controversial red card in the third-place play-off with Chile , which led to a strong rebuttal from CONMEBOL who described his comments as “unacceptable” and “unfounded” .
“Maybe I’m paying for what I said last time.” the Barcelona star said

Brazil defender Silva, responding

https://dailymemoirsnews./2019/07/08/messi-a-beneficiary-of-corruption-says-thiago-silva/
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by kleverley(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
everyone knows that
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Beverlyjean(f): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
When it even comes to containing his emotions, Ronaldo beats him... I remember when Ronaldo always finished on behind him, Ronaldo always appeared in those awards, despite loosing consecutively 3 times... When Ronaldo finally broke it and won his 2nd and again was certain to win his 3rd, this envious wicked heart Messi failed to show up at the ceremony cos he knew Ronaldo was gonna win.. that was how the issue of if I ain't gonna win , I ain't showing for those awards started
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by babakb: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:
When it even comes to containing his emotions, Ronaldo beats him... I remember when Ronaldo always finished on behind him, Ronaldo always appeared in those awards, despite loosing consecutively 3 times... When Ronaldo finally broke it and won his 2nd and again was certain to win his 3rd, this envious wicked heart Messi failed to show up at the ceremony cos he knew Ronaldo was gonna win.. that was how the issue of if I ain't gonna win , I ain't showing for those awards started

Tesppid and eni4real are coming for you.....
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Dayvid2(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Are u talking about Ronaldo, that one that always cries if he loses any trophy match. My brother yaff high
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Beverlyjean(f): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2019
babakb:

They are no match.. they are just pained and biased like it's Ronaldos fault that the leprechaun can't connect outside nou camp
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Jokerman(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
babakb:

Lol... Those biased liars

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Jlow2: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Short pple re heartless

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Those biased liars
I guess bashing Messi equate to saying the truth!
Re: Messi Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Says Thiago Silva by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

They are no match.. they are just pained and biased like it's Ronaldos fault that the leprechaun can't connect outside nou camp
Ronaldo is not relevant in Copa America. Don't overthink this!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Professional Boxer Beat A Street Thug? / Sports Betting With Cryptocurrencies / Football Conspiracies Everyone Thinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.