Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,872 members, 7,949,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Watch This Video About T. B. Joshua And Tell Us What You Think About It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Video About T. B. Joshua And Tell Us What You Think About It (201 Views)

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video About T. B. Joshua And Tell Us What You Think About It by dumahi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
It is high time people were made to know the truth about the man TB Joshua. So, tell us what you think about the video and what you know about the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-aU2v7aDgw

As for me, my personal experiences with him are:
1. I once went to his church and I was forced to buy a N200 pamphlet before I could enter.
2. I saw him guarded by police and army men and I wondered how a person who claims so much divine power had to be protected by men.
3. A Muslim friend told me he took his ailing sister to Synagogue and TB Joshua told them to buy a bottle of water for N5000 that it would heal the lady. He said he was ready to convert to Christianity if his sister was healed. But after doing everything he asked them to do his sister remained sick.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is All About Moments Of Happiness / Righteous Indignation / Letter From The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.