Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (222622 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
so there were repeated questions and anyone practicing past posted screenshots would be better off? I advised a friend otherwise but would call him asap to tell him to take them serious if true. I didn't take them serious too thinking questions were not recycled

Yes, both in the verbal and abstract reasoning.
What works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.
For those asking for past questions, check pages 5 to 10 for the links.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
indegrees:
U guys should take it easy. The ODVI is for real. Two of my coursemates have received the invite while a lot others that wrote same day r still waiting and expectant.
Congrats to them all. I want to believe they've got NYSC discharge certificates, having met other criteria.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ucheuzor1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
shezylove:
i wrote d assessment test today, it was very simple but d time too bad. 4 minutes to answer 26 question what's dat. even if u been see d question and even d answer u no fit meet up d time. nothing good comes easy anyway. u guys can keep trying.

same here. I also did my test this evening. I saw some repeated questions but I didn't practice the questions before the test because people said questions weren't repeating.

About the timing, damn. the stuffs were cheap but no time to even read. I had to go for guess in some questions just to get to the end.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eggovic: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gbyms:

There’s actually no secret lol. See. Everything is behavioral and situational questions. I advise everyone to look for solid lies so you can pop it up at an instance . Incase you actually have no experience. Questions like how have you been able to demonstrate blah blah in a team. How have you been able to resolve disputes between colleagues. Stuff like that. Displaying leadership skills.
This was in 2017 tho. I have forgotten them but that’s how it is.
I actually thought I was going to scale through because all my friends received reject letter, mine came almost a week later.
Someone said it’s because I had no Nysc certificate. Of course I was still serving then. But in my mind I was blaming my village people and maybe that babe that made me commit one or two.
But all the same, it’s not difficult.
wow.
I remember this guy from the shell 2017 thread
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KODACK: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
4Jean:

Don't know if you're referring to the structure of the exams. Check page 12

Not structure......I said test format ....past QnA
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TomisinOkeke: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
shezylove:
i wrote d assessment test today, it was very simple but d time too bad. 4 minutes to answer 26 question what's dat. even if u been see d question and even d answer u no fit meet up d time. nothing good comes easy anyway. u guys can keep trying.
Same here bro.. but either way, we move grin
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
If shell wants to send regret mail, they should do it now before the application closes so that I can quickly register again o
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
damtan:
If shell wants to send regret mail, they should do it now before the application closes so that I can quickly register again o
lol, won't re-registering be futile since once your name matches , you might be disqualified

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
lol, won't re-registering be futile since once your name matches , you might be disqualified
two people or more can bear the same name.
I'll just use a different address, mail and number plus a few changes on cv. It'll be worth the risk if regret comes in before application closes
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
damtan:
I'll just use a different address, mail and number plus a few changes on cv. It'll be worth the risk if regret comes in before application closes
And what about the Nysc and degree u uploaded
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
damtan:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Best93(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Contact me for the question and answer. victusositad02@gmail.com
KODACK:

Not structure......I said test format ....past QnA
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ibrahim099:

Some people are very funny oo.. So u think these people are dumb right? This is an international coy we re talking about here. They must ve thought about what u wanted doing, and it has bn addressed am sure.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Best93(f): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Contact me for past questions. victusositad02@gmail.com
Orisky:
. Thank you very much, I was able to registered. Till how many days will the assessment last for one to do it, can you please help with past question. And also directed to everybody

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ibrahim099:
It is sha worth the risk since it'll cost me data
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ibrahim099:
It is sha worth the risk since it'll cost me data
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by lovelynac: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
My discharge certificate reads 2014 as I graduated 2013,so no just need applying? ���
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by qanda: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
- Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share this information with your loved ones
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KODACK: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gbyms:
I just checked mine. I got
Dependability 9
Drive 8
Assertiveness 8
Adaptability 7
Supportiveness 7
Creativity 2.
This is disgraceful. Wow. Please help me God

How did you check this details of yours?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
KODACK:

How did you check this details of yours?
by counting the arcs
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KODACK: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
by counting the arcs

I just got the mail... I was asking how to check and not how to understand the chart......

Una funny for this job topic
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Donfasa: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2019
get your repeated shell questions at cheap cost to avoid regret mail, WhatsApp me on 08021095155
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by GoldenDee: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com for past questions and answers on numerical reasoning and verbal reasonings plus a link to further aptitude test questions and answers on shell
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by fizcoo20(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2019
hello, pple in d house. i don apply since monday morning, but have not get any confirmation from my mail since. did anyone experience that . thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
fizcoo20:
hello, pple in d house. i don apply since monday morning, but have not get any confirmation from my mail since. did anyone experience that . thanks in anticipation.
be patient, it would drop. if after today, it doesn't mail shell first before re-applying to avoid disqualification
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
KODACK:

I just got the mail... I was asking how to check and not how to understand the chart......

Una funny for this job topic
oh sorry, misunderstood you

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by fizcoo20(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
be patient, it would drop. if after today, it doesn't mail shell first before re-applying to avoid disqualification

hope if i reapply it won't cause disqualification.
thanks .
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by KODACK: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
oh sorry, misunderstood you

I registered on Sunday, did my test on Tuesday.

Those getting ODVI, what's the time spacing when you received the mail to the day you attempted the test.

Biko respond asap, oshey.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Burchester: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Regret mail will be sent after the deadline. To curb our people from registering again, if you’re qualified you will have odvi invite regardless.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Burchester:
Regret mail will be sent after the deadline. To curb our people from registering again, if you’re qualified you will have odvi invite regardless.
Please don't say what u don't know
.Are u one of their human resource officers? Did they heard discussions with u on their recruitment process?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Burchester: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Ibrahim099:

Please don't say what u don't know
.Are u one of their human resource officers? Did they heard discussions with u on their recruitment process?

Somebody is telling you the fact. No wonder people don’t really comment with true fact here
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Burchester:

Somebody is telling you the fact. No wonder people don’t really comment with true fact here

I simply ask, "who told u this fact?" Irrespective of
whether u re right or wrong, u should expect atleast someone on this forum to ask u for its validity. We can't be doing things base on guess pls. We are in 21st century remember. Anything u said, people won't shy away from asking u things like how? Where? When? Who?. So have those things ready before u spew whatever out.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (71) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.