Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,040 members, 7,942,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Let Me Show you The Real Way To Make Money Online in 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show you The Real Way To Make Money Online in 2019 (231 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / The Real Way Mcdonald's Makes Their Money—it's Not Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show you The Real Way To Make Money Online in 2019 by opaco7349: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Everybody wants to make money online, and am very sure you are one of them. You see when you don’t know the real way to make money online you will surely get scammed by scam websites claiming to offer free money online.

You might even get scammed by buying fake or scrap eBooks claiming to teach you the legitimate way to make money online.

If you have tried different make money online method and failed continuously and you are about to give up then this post is for you. Read this post to the end by not missing any single line to know the real method of making money online.

In this post, I will highlight 5 different methods to make real money online. Just continue reading to find out more.

Below are the few but powerful methods to make real money online
1 sell your own product or services
2. Mini importation
3. Hold tutorial classes
4. Sell other people product (Affiliate Marketing)
5. Start your own blog

Sell your own product
This has to do with selling your own product or services to clients who need it. This is more of an online and offline combination.

What do I mean by that?

You see for example if you own a clothing business you can sell it online to clients who place an order via your digital online store or social media handle such as Instagram. This involves more of the offline aspect which you sell online. Don’t get confused, what this simply means is that you need to have something people can buy from you online while you receive cash from them.

To achieve this you need your own social media handle or online store which you can also create for free on Facebook. You can also set up an eCommerce website for easy transaction and sales. When customers place an order you receive their payment straight into your bank account. All you have to do is to send them their products via dispatch riders or traveling buses in the case of long distance.

In the online aspect, you can sell your own digital products such as eBooks or online courses if you have a special skill such as writing, web design or development etc. you can render such services and get paid in return.

When you have an ebook of valued information, people will always buy from you and you make money while you are even asleep. All you have to do is earn the trust of your buyers by proving to be legit and trustworthy. When they can testify and vow for your integrity the will surely buy from you must, especially if the ebook is written by you.

You must have proven to be an authority in that niche or an authorized seller of that information material.

Mini importation
You might have been hearing the word mini importation and you just don’t know much about it or how it even works.

Don’t worry just continue reading to know more;

Mini importation is a very lucrative business that can change your life forever if properly done. As a new bee in this line of business, you need to be trained and mentored in other to understand how you can make money from mini importation. You can get this mini importation ebook to get started.

As a mini importer, you go to popular Chinese websites which you can find in the course above and order for good products for as low as 2$ and sell them for up to 22$. This might sound funny or like a joke, right? Yes, that is what every new bee say.

I remembered when I started mini importation back in 2017, I ordered six different 32-gigabyte flash drives for 11$ each.

Guess how much I sold them each?

I sold each one of them for 32$ and people were still ordering more; isn’t that great?
When you can explore the money making possibility in mini importation, you can be rich overnight!
All that is needed from you is some little startup capital for importation, budgeted advertising cash and a delivery fee for transporting goods to a clients or customers destination.

All of these expenses is what you will use to draft out and estimate the profit. The ebook above will teach you how to do the math yourself and make more money buying from the best importation sites in the world.
Hold tutorial classes
People are seeking for knowledge on a daily basis, everyone wants to learn something new and with today technology people can learn from the comfort of their home without visiting the four corners of a classroom.

If you think or know you are good at something and you know how to teach it then you can make good cash by holding an online master class.
People are searching for how to cook, bake, draw, and play keyboards etc.

Just make sure you package your course and classes properly and people will surely attend by paying the registration fee.
As I have said earlier on, just be able to prove yourself as an authority and a lot of your fans will love to learn from you.

Sell other people product
This is where affiliate marketing comes in; a lot of people will say “How the hell am I going to sell other people products online’’

This is very simple and easy; all you have to do is to join an affiliate program as a publisher and pick any product of your choice from the market section and sell it to people who might need it. These people can be family and friends or even strangers.

Below is a list of good affiliate programs you can join for free.
1. Max bounty
2. Peer fly
3. Click bank
4. Warrior + etc.
When you join this network you get a unique URL code for each product you pick. When you generate any sales via your affiliate link, you will automatically be credited your commission on your dashboard.

Own a Blog
This is the best and the real way to make money online. A blog is a very good office that you can use to make money from different sources on the internet. You can use it for the following:

Affiliate marketing

Google AdSense

Sponsored post

Sell online course/ materials etc.
By owning a blog and building it, you are creating an empire that can house different stream of incomes online.

Conclusion

Making real money online is very easy if proper research and hard work are put in place. If you have a question you can drop it in the comment section. I will be happy to answer as fast as I can.

Happy money making! Cheers and good luck.

Copyright © 2019 REVIEWER BLOCK.

http://reviewerblock..com/2019/03/the-real-way-to-make-money-online.html?m=1
Re: Let Me Show you The Real Way To Make Money Online in 2019 by opaco7349: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you want more business tips let me know

(1) (Reply)

If You In Business, Pls Read This / US Govt Places Five Billion Dollars Fine On Facebook Over Privacy Violations / What Is Branding And Why Is It Important For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.