Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Photos: 73 Year Old Man Weds His 63 Lover In Kaduna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: 73 Year Old Man Weds His 63 Lover In Kaduna (708 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 73 Year Old Man Weds His 63 Lover In Kaduna by naijaloudmouth1: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Photos from this elderly couples wedding which took place in Zaria state recently has gotten Nigerians all emotional on social media.

According to Facebook user, Chinecherem Ebubechi, who shared their photos online, the groom is a 73-year-old Nigerian Evangelist, Matthew Owojaiye, while his bride is 63 year old Abosede Ayobola.

According to Chinecherem, this was the bride's first wedding. The couple met 50 years ago. The groom had asked her out at the time but she turned him down. Many years later, they met again, found out they were both single and decided to give love a chance.

They got married at the Living Faith Church in Zaria in front of family members and friends.

See more photos from their wedding below

https://naijalatestonline.com/photos-73-year-old-man-weds-his-63-lover-in-kaduna/

Re: Photos: 73 Year Old Man Weds His 63 Lover In Kaduna by Jayrockk: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Woah

1 Like

Re: Photos: 73 Year Old Man Weds His 63 Lover In Kaduna by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
According to Chinecherem, this was the bride's first wedding. The couple met 50 years ago. The groom had asked her out at the time but she turned him down. Many years later, they met again, found out they were both single and decided to give love a chance.

I just confirmed that the man is the father of my own padi grin...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boo Gave Me N100k To Buy Ice Cream — Nigerian Lady Reveals, Mocks Broke Guys. / What Percentage Of Nigerian Ladies Marry As Chaste Virgins / I Have Began Thinking About Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.