Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

VIDEO: Eedris, Baba Fryo, Other Protesters Urge Adeboye To Address RUGA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Eedris, Baba Fryo, Other Protesters Urge Adeboye To Address RUGA (219 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Eedris, Baba Fryo, Other Protesters Urge Adeboye To Address RUGA by Ify05: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerian musicians, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo, and Felix Duke on Monday, led protesters to the Redeemed Christian Church of God camp along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, to demand that Pastor Enoch Adeboye, speak on the RUGA settlement project initiated by the federal government.

The Federal Government had on Wednesday announced the suspension of the project, following reactions from Nigerians.

In a video shared on his unverified Instagram page, Abdulkareem, a rapper said, “We are here to see Baba Adeboye, who is our father. We love him so much and we want him to speak and he must speak. It is very important for him to speak.

“I’m here with Baba Fryo, I’m here with Felix Duke and we are here to say ‘Baba speak up’. You have talked about COZA, now, we want you to talk about RUGA.”

See video:

https://thickmatch.com/video-eedris-baba-fryo-protesters-urge-adeboye-address-ruga/

Re: VIDEO: Eedris, Baba Fryo, Other Protesters Urge Adeboye To Address RUGA by Ify05: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Is Arrested Again In Chicago On Federal Sex-crime Charges / “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently” — Bbnaija Efe / Vote The Epic Stage Works As Stage Designer Of The Year 2019......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.