Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss (12945 Views)

Warri, Port Harcourt, Kaduna Refineries To Begin Operations By December / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by CodeTemplar: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
DeOTR:

Please someone should enlighten me. Do the FG/NNPC have a stake at the Dangote refinery?
I wonder o.

The refinery was aided with our scarce forex but we have no stake in it and I wonder why fg is so obsessed with seeing a private project succeed than seeing theirs succeed.

1 Like

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Elly1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Tocynone post=80083069]Here we go again. I'm beginning to see the whole NNPC as a scam[/quote

They are even saying it’s been on and off due to some technical reasons

2 Likes

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by ovbiemiss: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Smoke everywhere
Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Economy1: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Fernandinho: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Well baked "lamba" served to us
Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Deepthoughts: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ijaycool:
Really,
Didn't they start working 3 weeks after Jubril started his first tenure?

Lies and propaganda don't last.
Oh gal, your dey there,I tell you ennh the lies n propaganda of buhari/apc are just unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Glorymax: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please make una mind the way wey una dey lie to us. I think is high time all this appointees should stop talking to the press. They better keep quiet and go to work. Let their work speak for them if there's any

1 Like

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Damoche10: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Do they think we are fools? When developed countries are looking for alternative power we are busy wasting billions on oil exploration in the desert north. This govt is not serious. Kachukwu and Baru came with lies then this one again. Mad people...we r not buying that lie joor

1 Like

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Solsix(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tocynone:
Here we go again. I'm beginning to see the whole NNPC as a scam
Good morning nah now day break

1 Like

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by hush15: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
DeOTR:

Please someone should enlighten me. Do the FG/NNPC have a stake at the Dangote refinery?

Atiku said he would sell NNPC, you guys refuted and allowed buhari yo have his way.

Lets all take a chill pill. It will get to our turn to use NNPC milk this country dry

1 Like

Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by DeOTR: 2:33am On Jul 11, 2019
hush15:

Atiku said he would sell NNPC, you guys refuted and allowed buhari yo have his way.

Lets all take a chill pill. It will get to our turn to use NNPC milk this country dry
Are you alright?
Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Codylonghunter1: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dear nairalanders I'd advice you not to pay 1kobo for the so called professional logo.

This guy is extremely incompetent, lacks creativity, customer relations and business ethics.

Don't bother wasting your money on it.

PrinceKevin01:
shocked shocked shocked
Are they telling us this is no longer realistic under this Administration? Because that was a major campaign promise

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by Solsix(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Solsix:

Good morning nah now day break
Which one be good morning again?? U see me for your dream??
Re: Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss by telleyway: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Reference:

I was hoping for better quality opposition but 4 years down the line the PDP is patently incompetent as an opposition party hence the poor quality of governance we have seen these past years. Now that institutions have all been captured and the three legged stool of governance has coalesced into the Executive, this nation bears the characteristic instability of a unicycle, hence the intractable daily problems. There is no one left to give government any meaningful impetus. We are fully on autopilot and drifting like flight MH370.

How can PDP provide quality opposition when anyone with contrary view is tagged corrupt, heavily descended upon using state apparatus? We more of military rule in a democratic government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanker Drivers’ Protest In Niger State Takes New Turn / Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano / DSS To Religious Leaders: Don't Incite Nigerians Against Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.