Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba (832 Views)

Segun Osoba Is 82 Today, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Remains 69 Years / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / How We Caged Obasanjo As President – Segun Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by akinblog: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2019
The photo was captured yesterday in Lagos at the unveiling of a new book titled 'Battlelines' by Ex-Governor Ogun State, Olusegun Osoba

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/caption-this-new-photo-of-bola-tinubu-and-segun-osoba.html

1 Share

Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by akinblog: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Jagaban... himself..
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Megatrix: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Principalities and powers
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Kundagarten: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Give me 5 cause both of us ate govt money.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Born2Breed(f): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Osoba very patient man. Waited patiently to give Amosun a knock out.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by SEGLIZ: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

Osoba very patient man. Waited patiently to give Amosun a knock out.

so he could plunder.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

so he could plunder.

Before nko...the perfect definition of Nigeria politicians is my pocket.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

so he could plunder.

grin
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2019
in 10years time, the two will be languishing in fire
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2019
in 10years time, the two will be languishing in hell fire
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

grin

I for sure believe everything is got a terminal point. hoping and believing we would not continue like for anytime too long.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by SEGLIZ: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2019
the EVILS.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by Born2Breed(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I for sure believe everything is got a terminal point. hoping and believing we would not continue like for anytime too long.

We pray.. If after half a century since independence they still perfecting the act of looting with reckless abandon,i wonder when we go reach that point...
Re: Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba by SEGLIZ: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

We pray.. If after half a century since independence they still perfecting the act of looting with reckless abandon,i wonder when we go reach that point...

we can only pray and keep hope alive.
for a in heat won't pray for it to intensify.

(1) (Reply)

Some Igbo Politicians Are Behaving Like They Took Tramadol - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / August 5 Protests: UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Nigeria / Ikeja Electric, MOJEC Advise Customers On Meter Registration Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.