Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

Query Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Query Error (549 Views)

Howto Query Webpayinterswitch Transaction Status Using Wordpress(wp_remote_get) / How To Query The Interswitch Webservice / Why Does This Mysql Query Display "array" Instead Of The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Query Error by ogzille(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
I am fixing a small facebook app and i am having issues retrieving the email address

The facebook query language i used is :

$fql = "select uid, first_name, last_name, name, sex, contact_email, current_location, website, interests, birthday_date, pic_big from user where uid=me()";

It retrieves the info i need except the birthday_date and the email , and these two are very vital info i neeeeedd.
Re: Query Error by Slyr0x: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
Re: Query Error by ogzille(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2010
Slyrox thanks, but i have overused that doc

It returns an array but the email and birthday fields are blank.

I know im not getting something right
Re: Query Error by yawatide(f): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2010
So, out of curiosity, I am forced to parse your original message: You first state that you can't access the email, then you say both birthday and email.  Which is it?

Also, out of curiosity, why does your query have the following columns in it:
first_name, last_name, name: I get first and last name, but "name"? Please forgive me if it actually exists - I haven't written any FB apps, that's all.

Finally, have you verified that the columns you seek actually are named that way?

I say all of the above to say this: Maybe you have added extra columns such that, just like an array, you are trying to access info in columns that don't actually exist.

good luck with your debugging.
Re: Query Error by ogzille(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2010
Hmm, so finally i can sleep. cheesy

I just needed to request for extended permission to access private info, thats all

Thanks friends

(1) (Reply)

My Company Needs Classic Asp/ajax Developer / 4 Units Blackberry Torch / Hiren - 400 Softwares For System Repair And Maintenance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.